Bae Yong Joon 배용준

Admin

Moments said:
Hi sis DamSu, thank you for sharing. Ahhh... our man is not just good looking externally but more beautiful inside with such a big heart. :x I just so adore and proud of him. Is so difficult not to love him, isn't it? Jeunn & DamSu, I just can't bear to bite him. I will prefer to hug and give him lots of :x:x:x wahahaha....

Guest iluvugudbye

jeunn said: Ok, uhmmmm which part should we bite first ???? Vampire Mask animated emoticonToo yummylicious and can't decide which part. Everything about him looks sooooooo good.

Guest Moments1430291949

Hi hi

Damsu & Jeunn, wahaha you ladies surely read my mind well! Yes yes yes that's exactly what I meant :)) :)) :))  Damsu has chosen her first part to start with... How about the rest? I'm extremely greedy, he is soooo baetiful inside & outside, and I want every part of him and not a single inch will be miss ! Wahaha

BYJ_Face_zpsd2226a3f.gif

Credit as labelled. Thank you.

Dam-Su said:
ahhh.... which part should we start first? hhhmmmm.... ahhhhmmmmm...... ahhhhhhmmmmm........ geee..... it's hard to choose..... :\"> :\"> :\"> but..... but...me wanna start with this part first:
 3d5eb780-3be8-4371-9ef7-58c041d004fe_zps

can I, guys? :\"> :\"> :\"> :\"> :\"> :\"> :P:P:P:P:P :P :P:P

What a good way to start. With those kissable lips of his ...I'm sure I won't miss once I started aiming at it.   =)) =)) =)) I was just wondering where you were because Bae Yong Joon's all you can eat buffet is almost gone and you're nowhere to be found. :D :D :D

Guest iluvugudbye

Moments said:

Hi hi

Damsu & Jeunn, wahaha you ladies surely read my mind well! Yes yes yes that's exactly what I meant :)) :)) :))  Damsu has chosen her first part to start with... How about the rest? I'm extremely greedy, he is soooo baetiful inside & outside, and I want every part of him and not a single inch will be miss ! Wahaha

Guest iluvugudbye

Bae Yong Joon Mobile Photos

source: 우리보스 BYJ FB page

much thanks for sharing.
:)>- :-* ^:)^

420612_361677570598542_35161878_n_zps819

from sis fuyuka's blog.

much thanks for sharing. :)>- :-* ^:)^

2186a764_zps8031a8b1.jpg

Guest mariasarestri

Dam-Su said: Bae Yong Joon Mobile Photos

source: 우리보스 BYJ FB page

much thanks for sharing.

420612_361677570598542_35161878_n_zps819

from sis fuyuka's blog.

2186a764_zps8031a8b1.jpg

Dam-Su said: ha ha ha.... :)) :)) :)) yeah... i guess our Man and the alien boy will always be associated to each other because of their resemblance. he he he...  :) :) :)  i wonder if there will come a time that both of them will appear in one production as father and son. wouldn't that be great guys? :> :> :>

Guest iluvugudbye

jeunn said: Yikes !!! No Dam-su, not a father and son...maybe brothers ??? Our guy is not that old to be his father.  :D:D  :D  Like HJ is a rebel and our man is his  brother/stepbrother (he has to be good or vice versa )  ;)) and that they end up being good to each other ( no love triangle please ) and needs to be a happy ending too. image Wow two of my favorites and indeed a dream team.  Fingers cross ...maybe someday.... :> :> :>

Guest iluvugudbye

from ひーで's blog
reposted @ baidu by yj2829

much much thanks for sharing.

b58f8c5494eef01f454f389de1fe9925bc317d0a

is the Man in checkered shirt wuri Yong Joon? :-? :-? :-? :-? :-?? :-?? :-?? :-??
but his back tells me it's him. :-B :-B :-B
what do yah think baegals and baeguys? is it our Man? :-?? :-?? :-?? :-??

omo! it seems his white dog is already BIG and FURY! :-bd :-bd

Dam-Su said: ha ha ha... :)) :)) :)) but most say that they really look like father and son so i thot maybe it would be awesome to see them act together as father and son too. :)) :)) :))  ha ha ha. but ok ok. :D as brothers then. heeee, wonder when will that day come? 8-> 8-> 8->

:D :D :D what can i say.... our Man is just.... meeeeeeaaaatttyyyy and ..... sizzling hottie hot hot on any of his pics! :D:D:D
ha ha ha.... :)) :)) :)) same here. but somehow looking at his curly hair makes me want to run my fingers through it. he he he :D:D:D

Guest iluvugudbye

jeunn said:

Ok, fine be it brothers or father and son ....I can deal with it for as long as they can be on the same series.  :):):))  And while we're on it, let's try to throw on Lee Ji Ah's name as well. HHmmmm, what can be the setting and the plot ( scratching my chin ... ) :-\"

Guest iluvugudbye

im missing our KING terribly........ :(( :(( :(( :(( missing his smiles, his laughs, his smirks,  his shy expressions, even his frowns and his mannerisms. i miss everything about him. :(( :(( :(( i want to see him now.... wahhhhh..... hu hu hu... :(( :(( :((

source: Youtube by Polaris0218

Guest iluvugudbye

original source: byjintoronto
posted at koo's blog

osuy4g_zps21adf91f.jpg

35bidtd_zps547ce104.jpg

33clwn5_zps5c6246bf.jpg

---------------------------------------

from youtube by sulhee suh