Bae Yong Joon 배용준

Admin

Guest iluvugudbye

not so recent news but just wanna share... :)

source: twitter @ lovebaeyongjoon/baebb/

much thanks for sharing..

from weibo(韩国me2day): As part of its 21st anniversary special edition, Munhwa Ilbo published the results of a poll for The 10 Hottest New Hallyu Stars.

Poll was done on 31 industry professionals (multiple selection allowed).

1) PSY
2) Girls' Generation
3) Lee Byung Hun
4) KARA
5) BigBang
6) Jang Geun Suk / DBSK / Super Junior
7) JYJ / Bae Yong Joon

转 自韩国me2day微博:【文化日报】创刊21周年特辑<百年韩流的可能性>中对大众音乐,电视,影评等31名专业人士进行(可复选)投票调 查选出"最HOT新韩流明星"前10位。1PSY, 2少女时代, 3李炳宪, 4KARA, 5BigBang, 6张根硕/东方神起/SJ, 7JYJ/裴勇俊。

bb-1.jpg

Guest iluvugudbye

[VODs] Bae Yong Joon Drama Introductions

source: Usamama's blog/Youtube

much thanks for sharing.. :)>-

1994 (KBS:Love's Greeting)

1995 (KBS:A Sunny Place of the Young)

1996 (KBS:Papa)

1998 (KBS:Barefooted Youth)

1999 (MBC:Have We Really Love?)

2001 (MBC:Hotelier)

2002 (KBS: Winter Sonata)

2007 (MBC: The Legend)

-----------------------------------------

which one is your favorite? :)>-

Dam-Su said: [VODs] Bae Yong Joon Drama Introductions

Dam-Su said: [VODs] Bae Yong Joon Drama Introductions

Dam-Su said:he he he... it seems we will all be busy preparing for Christmas, ey? ahhh.. i wonder if our Man is also busy preparing for the coming holidays. perhaps he's busy choosing gifts already. :D

ha ha ha... :)) :)) :)) since he is too shy to dance, yeah, i guess he will just sit and drink at a corner while his friends are dancing. 

Guest iluvugudbye

Korean Dramas are Addicting

Thursday, December 20, 2012 By Ateh Nde
source: my.hsj.org

Korean Dramas, K-drama for short, refers to televised dramas, in a miniseries format, produced in South Korea. Many of these dramas have become popular throughout Asia, with growing interest in other parts of the world. K-dramas have contributed to the general phenomenon of the Korean Wave, known as “Hallyu” (Korean: 한류), and also "Dramafever" in some countries.The first Korean drama to gain widespread popularity in Japan was “Winter Sonata”. The program was aired twice in the same year due to high demand from viewers. The station even hosted a classical concert featuring Winter Sonata’s melodic tunes performed by Korean musicians. Actor Bae Yong Joon, who played the male lead in the drama is known as "Yon-Sama”.

What I like most about K-dramas are the actors and the actresses, but the main reason I love to watch them is because they are really emotional and dramatic. I always find myself crying when in the middle of one. It isn’t all emotional though, and it can get very sweet and romantic. And man are they funny! I never thought Korean anything would ever be funny, no offence to anybody out there. Its just that I have learned so much about a lot of things having to do with K-drama that I am absolutely impressed with. I definitely love looking at the clothing they wear. I’m in love with the styles. Whenever I see something cute, I look for ways to get it and if I can’t, I secretly cry inside. Another thing about the dramas are the scenes they play because you could never tell the actors real personality. That’s how good they are at acting. One of my favorite dramas is Playful Kiss. There are a lot more that I like as well, like “Heartstrings”.

Because of all the K-drama’s I’ve watched, I’ve actually learned the language very quickly. I would love to visit Korea one day when I’m older and see my favorite actors and actresses. I definitely won’t be forgetting the sites. I have watched many different shows from India, Nigeria, Ghana, America and to Korea, but so far, my favorite is definitely Korean Drama. Saranghae. Naega chae chalaga!

Dam-Su said:   hey Jeunn. ohhh.... so sad to know that you haven't watch his older dramas (except for First Love. :D) well, i managed to watch some of it such as Sea Breeze, Papa, Barefooted Youth, HWRL and right now is First Love. it's really hard to find his oldest dramas like Love's Greetings, Sunny place of the young and Six steps to separation.  i wish some kind soul will upload them on youtube or in any video sharing sites in the future. ;) in the drama Sea Breeze, you can actually see an unpolished Bae Yong Joon. he was more of just simulating the scene but not much on the feeling. he improved in the drama Papa. and then improved more in the drama "First Love" and "Barefooted Youth". And he was excellent in HWRL, although i didn't finish the drama coz it's too much for me to bear. honestly, i feel annoyed with Jaeho (not wuri Yong Joon) but at the same time pity him. it's painful and frustrating watching him live that kind of life. and it's painful watching wuri Yong Joon as Jaeho. he he he. maybe i will continue watching HWRL when im ready. :D :D :D

ohhh... so you don't dig historical drama too just like sis Will? he he he but im happy to know that TWSSG is your favorite drama. :D as for me, my choice of drama is based on who are acting in it and if the story interests me (except for BYJ dramas of course. i'll watch anything that has wuri Yong Joon in it even if i don't dig the story or plot of the drama. :D he he he.)

anyway, here's the 6th video sis. he he he. i seem to have copied the same url. sorry.. :D please enjoy. :)

Dam-Su said: Korean Dramas are Addicting

Thursday, December 20, 2012 By Ateh Nde
source: my.hsj.org

Korean Dramas, K-drama for short, refers to televised dramas, in a miniseries format, produced in South Korea. Many of these dramas have become popular throughout Asia, with growing interest in other parts of the world. K-dramas have contributed to the general phenomenon of the Korean Wave, known as “Hallyu” (Korean: 한류), and also "Dramafever" in some countries.The first Korean drama to gain widespread popularity in Japan was “Winter Sonata”. The program was aired twice in the same year due to high demand from viewers. The station even hosted a classical concert featuring Winter Sonata’s melodic tunes performed by Korean musicians. Actor Bae Yong Joon, who played the male lead in the drama is known as "Yon-Sama”.

What I like most about K-dramas are the actors and the actresses, but the main reason I love to watch them is because they are really emotional and dramatic. I always find myself crying when in the middle of one. It isn’t all emotional though, and it can get very sweet and romantic. And man are they funny! I never thought Korean anything would ever be funny, no offence to anybody out there. Its just that I have learned so much about a lot of things having to do with K-drama that I am absolutely impressed with. I definitely love looking at the clothing they wear. I’m in love with the styles. Whenever I see something cute, I look for ways to get it and if I can’t, I secretly cry inside. Another thing about the dramas are the scenes they play because you could never tell the actors real personality. That’s how good they are at acting. One of my favorite dramas is Playful Kiss. There are a lot more that I like as well, like “Heartstrings”.

Because of all the K-drama’s I’ve watched, I’ve actually learned the language very quickly. I would love to visit Korea one day when I’m older and see my favorite actors and actresses. I definitely won’t be forgetting the sites. I have watched many different shows from India, Nigeria, Ghana, America and to Korea, but so far, my favorite is definitely Korean Drama. Saranghae. Naega chae chalaga!

Guest iluvugudbye

jeunn said:

Thank's for uploading the other one ( Hotelier MV ) I just sooooo love the theme song on that one ( also the fact that he was wearing a swimming trunks ) lol :) . Yeah unfortunately I can't find the other early works of BYJ . I wouldn't mind watching it at all like you said if only there are other people who would upload the old ones.  :-S I did watched " Have we really love " and I don't remember how many times it made me cry watching " Jae-Ho " with all the hardships and him dying on that one.

I'll post more artworks when I see some on the other sites ( when I have a chance to do web surfing )  :D . Let's all enjoy the coming New Year and hopefully there will be more BYJ ahead of us in 2013.  :-*

Guest iluvugudbye

[Photos] Bae Yong Joon album?

source: twitter: Tomato/BYJ Gallery:Tamayon/www.yongjoon.jp

much thanks for sharing... :)>-

not so certain if these photos are recent. but look!  it seems he's in a recording studio and he appears to be singing!!!!! :-O :-O  is he? :-O :-O what do you think guys? i think it has something to do with (Winter) Sonata Animation Memorial Album. Let's wait for more updates. ;)

BYJuta01.jpg

BYJuta02.jpg

Guest iluvugudbye

Dam-Su said: [Photos] Bae Yong Joon album?

source: twitter: Tomato/BYJ Gallery: Tamayon

not so certain if these photos are recent. but look!  it seems he's in a recording studio and he appears to be singing!!!!! :-O :-O  is he? :-O :-O what do you think guys? i think it has something to do with (Winter) Sonata Animation Memorial Album. Let's wait for more updates. ;)

BYJuta01.jpg

BYJuta02.jpg

Dam-Su said: Dam-Su said: [Photos] Bae Yong Joon album?

source: twitter: Tomato/BYJ Gallery: Tamayon

BYJuta01.jpg

BYJuta02.jpg

Guest iluvugudbye

jeunn said:

Omo, he's singing ??? Cool , we get to hear his singing voice once again. He has a good voice but too shy to show it. By the way I saw another show where he was also singing just a little bit. I'm sure some of you have already seen this :

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x6ja9t_kbs_shortfilms

And here is the translation :

[VOD & English Translation] 1996 Super Sunday Show
VOD courtesy of 민형용준 in www.byj.co.kr
Translation courtesy of Priscilla of www.hotelier2002.com

Guest Moments1430291949

That's a great news! WJY is singing? And he is going to sing my fave song? I'm so excited and looking forward to the album.  Yes, i agree he has a good voice but too shy to sing. I think with his perfectionist attitude, he would have practiced umpteen times before the recording. He looks so cool in the studio.  =D>

Guest iluvugudbye

Moments said:
That's a great news! WJY is singing? And he is going to sing my fave song? I'm so excited and looking forward to the album.  Yes, i agree he has a good voice but too shy to sing. I think with his perfectionist attitude, he would have practiced umpteen times before the recording. He looks so cool in the studio.  =D>

Guest iluvugudbye

[JOB News] BYJ Sings!

source: JOB/Lovebaeyongjoon
translated into English by: Tomato

Animation “Winter Sonata” Memorial Album to be released on 20 March 2013.

ws.jpg

The album will include main theme,”From The Beginning Until Now” by Bae Yong Joon. This will be his first time singing. And Ju Ji Hoon will sing three new songs featuring world of Animation “WInter Sonata.”

DVD with music video “From The Beginning Until Now / Bae Yong Joon” and video showing Bae Yong Joon’s recording will be added as bonus.

Ahead of sales of the album, BYJ’s official mobile site will distribute music ringtones from 24 December. details at http://mybyj.jp/ (available only in Japan)

DATV will air a tv program as special episode of “History of Bae Yong Joon” to deliver latest video of Bae Yong Joon’s making of “From The Beginning Until Now.”
(scheduled air date: Saturday 9 February 2013)

A part of profit from sales of “Animation Winter Sonata Memorial Album” and music distribution will be donated to damaged areas as donation for East Japan Earthquake victims.
Details of donation will be informed later at official site.

BYJuta02.jpg

BYJuta01.jpg

“Animation Winter Sonata Memorial Album” summary info.

sale date: 20 March 2013
price: jpy 3,150 (tax incl.)

contents:
[cd: 13 songs(tentative) approx. 52minutes ]
1. From The Beginning Until Now (Bae Yong Joon) [new recording]
2. One night stand (Ju Ji Hoon) [new recording]
3. Here (Ju Ji Hoon) [new recording]
4. I only got you (Ju Ji Hoon) [new recording]
5. サランハムニダ:初めて2
6. たった一歩だけでも
7. いつでもただ君を
8. 逢いたい
9. RUN
10. ソナタ(恋歌)
11. 真冬の散歩道
12. Polaris
13. 君と永遠に

[dvd: approx. 34minutes]
1. “From The Beginning Until Now / Bae Yong Joon” Music Video
2. Making Image Video
3. Animation WInter Sonata episode “wish on first snow”

sale: avex marketing

reserve & order: DATV shopping, mu-mo shop, bofi
if you are living outside of japan, check out yesasia.com

Guest iluvugudbye

[scan] Bae Yong Joon featured in NikkanSports

source: Usamama'sblog/BYJ Gallery:Miemi/Koo's blog

nks.jpg

ns.jpg

--------------------------------------------

i hope we'll get to read the english trans of this article but basically, it's about wuri Yong Joon's debut as a singer. showcasing his talent in singing for the first time in his nearly 20 years of career (though he repeatedly said before that he can't sing nor dance), he will sing the oh-so-famous Winter Sonata Animation theme song "From Beginning to Now" as part of the WSA Memorial album which will be released on March 20, 2013. it was said in the article that he decided to participate in the album coz some part of the proceeds from sales will be donated to charity to help the earthquake victims in east japan. also it says that the recording happened this fall (autumn) in a studio in Seoul (so the pics above are recent). he he he. :)>-

here's the link to the japanese article shared by koo on her/his blog. you could consult Google translate or Bing to get the gist of the whole article. :)>-

http://www.nikkansports.com/entertainment/news/p-et-tp0-20121222-1062715.html

Note: please correct me if i misunderstood the article. thanks. :)

Guest iluvugudbye

[star of the Week] The Best Bros Kim Hyun Joong Could Ever Have

source: Enewsworld

by: Grace Danbi Hong

No matter how grand or amazing it may seem, the life of a celebrity can be a lonely one, but luckily for Kim Hyun Joong, he has plenty of best friends that keep him company.

[skipped]

93985762.jpg

Bae Yong Joon

While they may formally have a boss and employee relationship, Bae Yong Joon and Kim Hyun Joong are actually more than that.

As his mentor, Bae Yong Joon has given a lot of encouragement and support towards his junior, and in reply, Kim Hyun Joong has become a confidant.

On SBS’ Strong Heart, Kim Hyun Joong revealed that Bae Yong Joon had gone to Busan by himself. Without hesitation, Kim Hyun Joong headed down and the two spent a couple of days together, talking about life away from the spotlight.

Not only that, Bae Yong Joon, who is known to be mysterious, actually made a special cameo on the show through a phone call, surprising everyone in the audience. Bae Yong Joon had nothing but compliments to say to the singer.

[skipped]