Bae Yong Joon 배용준

Admin

Today we have some more pictures of the gorgeous couple.  They look absolutely besotted with each other, genuinely and completely head-over-heels, crazy-in-love, and not afraid to show it.  It's not often in this day and age, or come to think of it, ANY day or age, that you are allowed to witness something this romantic and honest.  Bae's showmanship is breathtaking. And she's right there with him, every step of the way.  I love this Bae story and I hope it never ends. 

From Sayaka's blog.  Thank you for publishing and sharing.  The translations come from her page.

Sayakamag_zpshg8bx8fj.png

Sayaka3_zpsxwatdz8i.png

sayaka4_zpsh5burl5l.png

Sayaka2_zps2z7fr9po.png

• Like 1

Hey baesisters! Actually, I was expecting something like this if not something more radical from YJ.  He has said it in one of his old interviews, I can't really remember if it was during the April Snow promotions or during the TWSSG; but I am trying to find the article.  He said that when he finds the one, he would want to show her to the world and will not even be shy to kiss her in front of everybody (or something to that effect).  I can't quote his actual words but will post the interview once I found it.

Way back on May 27th @mstamatoff, and @cecille and myself were having this conversation about the very first picture of the two of them together that was posted on his IG, I think.  The one where they are sitting and facing each other.  Things certainly have progressed from that rather stiff picture to the wedding dance video, which I love.  I do hope they come and comment again about recent events. 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Then there's this article from  allkpopmasthead_zpsfwypdujl.png

allkpophoneymoon%20guests_zpsgghifbmv.pn

allkpophoneymoon%20guests1_zpsiywbk55k.p

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

I'm sorry, but that last question is kinda dumb.

I am not an expert on golf  but isn't golf much more fun and challenging if you have a foursome?  And wouldn't playing with people you know be better than playing with strangers?   Anyone feel free to correct me if I am wrong.  Bae and wife cannot catch a break from the media.  Of course, life or what the media report, is not always fair, but BYJ is one brave person.  He takes all kinds of risks.  I admire that so.  And almost never does what is expected.  Bravo! 

From SBS Entertainment

Edited by MyStars
  • Like 2

From Café Daum, Yume3 we get a BYJ mobile voice message and picture.1438139914595BYJ_zpsghk2bvyj.png

Do not be alone, it's hard.  Together win.

The rough translation is from Shinara. Thank you.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

By the way, thanks to the media, both print and visual, we know how much the car cost, how much the wedding flowers cost, how much the dress cost, how much the house cost, how much the wedding cost, how much the honeymoon cost, how much it cost to feed the Japanese fans,  but not a word about the ring.  Maybe I missed it, or a wedding ring diamond as big a baby's head is more of a big issue in the West with celebrities.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

From Yurara on YouTube.  Another beauty.  Thank you.

Edited by MyStars
  • Like 1

I have been preparing myself for BYJ's marriage for months now. Like many, I was heartbroken at first.  I can't lie.   I didn't know how I would feel on his big day, but OMG,my heart melted when I saw the first wedding pic. My God, he's so HAPPY!  

At 43, this is his first marriage and I am so proud of him for showing his love and affection for his new wife. Screw the media and those idiotic neitizens.  This was HIS DAY she is HIS WIFE and they are clearly very much IN LOVE.  Kudos to BYJ for fully enjoying their wedding day. That wedding dance was SEXY and I have no doubt the wedding night was insane...LOL!  Lucky, girl!

IMO, there's nothing sexier and more masculine than a man who isn't afraid to be emotionally honest, vulnerable, and openly show his love.

CONGRATS, BYJ!!!!!

Edited by carling5
  • Like 4

Hi, Damsu has been MIA - I missed him, too! :P

I wonder what happened to her. I too was MIA but I've been following this thread and reading everything just not posting anything until now.

Now that our dear BYJ'sshi is married, the other wish that we have is for him to come back as an actor since he hasn't really acted since TWSSG ( dream high ) doesn't really count. But I guess it will take more time now that he is on his honeymoon stage  and maybe will try to have a little one soon as well  lol.

• Like 2

*** I like JYP & I have to agree with him. Ahhh........you tell them JYP! I feel sorry for BYJ. So, that was a game punishment..... :sweatingbullets:

J.Y. Park angered by the leaked footage of Bae Yong Joon and Park Soo Jin's wedding party

jy-park_1438324594_af_org.jpg

As you know, a video footage from Bae Yong Joon and Park Soo Jin's wedding party has gone viral in Korea - partly due to the curiosity about a top celebrity couple's lavish wedding and partly due to Bae Yong Joon's 'naughty hands'.

Although most felt that there was absolutely nothing wrong with the actor feeling his wife's butt as they shared a passionate kiss, some pointed out it wasn't exactly appropriate to do so at a wedding with elders and their parents present.

Seeing the video go viral and the issue being heavily discussed, the couple's close friend, J.Y. Park, couldn't help but feel angry.

He wrote on his Twitter, "A personal video footage of my friend Yong Joon and Soo Jin's wedding reception has been illegally circulating and becoming an issue.

Due to this, the newlyweds felt hurt while on their honeymoon and are having a hard time. Yet, instead of raising issues with this matter, people are spreading and reproducing copies [of the footage]. 

That footage is from when they replayed a song that I had sung to congratulate them, and made [the couple] carry out punishments [for a game].

It was a footage taken of a private moment of friends playing around only in the way that close friends can. Why is it not a big deal that such a video has been illegally leaked and circulated? It really angers me."

It seems with his tweet, J.Y. Park also cleared up the misunderstanding about Bae Yong Joong's 'inappropriate' 'naughty hands', revealing that the actor had only done so to carry out a punishment for a game they were playing.

source : allkpop

July 31, 2015

Grevin wax museum opens in Seoul

16-01%28533%29.jpg

By Yun Suh-young

Ban Ki-moon, Barack Obama, Xi Jinping, Tom Cruise, Angelina Jolie, Bae Yong-joon and Kim Yu-na. These are all people you can meet in a day if you visit a particular location in Seoul.

The Grevin Museum, a French wax museum with a 133-year history, opened Thursday in Jung-gu, in the heart of Seoul. It is the museum's first Asian branch.

"As hallyu, the Korean wave, is spreading across Asia, we decided to come to Seoul," said Dominique Marcel, CEO of Compagnie des Alpes, which owns the museum. "When we select a city to open a museum, we estimate the potential of the city _ the potential to attract tourists.

"Seoul is strong with cultural content, from movies and music to cosmetics. Seoul is becoming an important destination."

There also are Grevin museums in Paris, Montreal and Prague ― all run by Compagnie des Alpes. The first opened in Paris in 1882.

When entering the Seoul museum, visitors will be guided to the fourth floor where hallyu stars such as Jang Dong-gun, Bae Yong-joon, Kwon Sang-woo and Ahn Jae-wook will greet them in the first room, themed "red carpet."

Inside the four-story building, there are 14 exhibition halls with different themes -- such as "geniuses of the century," "presidential aircraft" and "beauty salon" -- and eight interactive rooms where visitors can participate in activities from roulette to motor racing.

In the themed rooms, people related to the theme are exhibited. For instance, in the "genius" room, there are Steve Jobs and Albert Einstein; and in the "presidential aircraft" room, built like the inside of a real airplane in collaboration with Asiana Airlines, you will find United Nations Secretary General Ban Ki-moon, Chinese President Xi Jinping, United States President Barack Obama and Queen Elizabeth II on board. In the "beauty salon," Audrey Hepburn, Paris Hilton and Princess Diana are busy dressing up.

Near the end of the exhibition, there is the "Discovery Atelier" where visitors learn of the wax-figure production process and can experience making their own figures through three-dimensional scanning.

The museum features 80 life-size wax figures of celebrities and influencers, 30 of which are of Koreans. The museum plans to add four to five models a year as it does at the other museums. It takes six months to produce each wax figure.

When asked what the selection process was for the Korean models, Kim Yong-gwan, president of Grevin Korea, said it was based on historical importance.

"We chose iconic people who became the 'first Korean' to rise to international fame in a certain field and proudly represent the nation," he said.

Of all the wax museums, Grevin Seoul features the largest number of Korean celebrities.

The museum is near the City Hall. Tickets cost 23,000 won for adults, 18,000 won for teenagers and 15,000 won for children. For more information, call 02-777-4700.

x
Edited by willenette

Soo im confused... the alk kpop wrote that tge video was shared by someone attented the wedding. So i was sooo angry how can a close friend did that?

But from JYP twitter it looks like it was shared by someone that looks like is not BYJ close friends..

First i thought it was paparazi who did it but we can clearly heard the song etc. So maybe  it was recorded by someone that was at the wedding but dont know how it can passed to the wrong person that make it viral on youtube.

I wish keyeast would take legal action for this. Its a one in a lifetime memory that they should cherish forever.. Looked how happy BYJ but then this issue come very big in the middle of their honey moon. Aarrgghhh

• Like 2

Thank you @carling5 for loving that video, too.  And I am assuming the people who "liked your post have the same feeling."  Beautifully said.

JYP's twitter comments seem strange.  He is revealing that he is the one that set up the situation by making them play a game challenge (whatever that is) by doing something possibly considered inappropriate by some people.  Did he not realize that the media would pick this up and link it right back to the "offending" video so that even MORE people would watch it?   Duh!  Surely he has more media smarts than that.  Then I wondered if he is trying to take the heat off by indirectly saying he was to blame. 

Which he was.  At weddings emotions run high anyway,  and expensive intoxicating beverages impair judgments.  Did no one stop to think -  what could go wrong?  What could possibly go wrong?  But for him to be angry that the video was "illegally leaked" is ridiculous, unless he is just trying to put a scare in the culprit.  It was leaked, whether legally or illegally. Deal with it.  . . It seems everyone will be in full-damage-control mode now.  But thank god it was leaked because it is stunning. 

Even though many Bae fans had tremendous positive regard for the video, many people did not and are saying so loudly all over the internet in ways that are crude and insensitive and in ways that reveal more about themselves than they do about the wedding couple.   But that is nothing new to Bae Yong Joon, or his fans. 

Rant over.

Edited by MyStars
  • Like 1

It is finally August, the month of BYJ's birthday.  I know it will be more time for celebrations and good wishes.  From Café Daum, Yume3, another BYJ mobile picture from Italy.

1438340973356BYJ_zpspapwz1za.png

I am enjoying and passing the time on my Sunday afternoon being creative.  I hope you enjoy.

baetriowatermarkid_zpswyatobxt.png

baegeneralwalks_zpssmjjw69g.gif

Edited by MyStars
  • Like 3

August 4, 2015

Wax celebrities greet fans in Seoul

Wax statues of world-renowned stars, athletes, artists and political and religious figures are now welcoming visitors to a newly-opened museum in Seoul.

On July 31, the Grevin Museum, a French wax museum, opened its newest branch along Eulji-ro Street in central Seoul. It’s its first in Asia and the fourth overall, following branches in Paris, Montreal and Prague.

Grevin_Museum_Seoul_09.jpg
Visitors take pictures next to wax statues of their favorite stars. Both Bae Yong-joon (top) and Ahn Jae-wook (bottom) can be seen at the newly-opened Grevin Museum in Seoul.

(skipped unrelated.....)

The museum is open from 10 a.m. until 6 p.m. all year round. Tickets can be purchased at its official website (http://www.grevin-seoul.com/ko). Ticket prices range from KRW 23,000 for adults (aged from 19 to 64) and KRW 18,000 for students (aged from 13 to 18) to KRW 15,000 for children (aged from 3 to 12) and senior citizens (aged over 65).

By Sohn JiAe
Photos: Jeon Han
Korea.net Staff Writers
jiae5853@korea.kr

credit : Korea.net

• Like 1

Eight K-Drama Stars That Celebrate An August Birthday

Several k-celebs are a year older in August and each has had a busy year since their last birthday.

Today, August 4, is Jang Geun Suk's birthday and while the actor has not appeared in a drama since "Pretty Man," he has been busy during the last year. In February he released his third solo album Monochrome and won the third place on the Oricon charts. He also toured Japan, selling out tickets in Osaka, Niigata, Fukuoka, Okayama, Shizuika, Hokkaido, Kobe, and Tokyo.  And he directed and starred in "Camp," a short film that debuted in first place on the Oricon Weekly Film chart.

(skipped unrelated.....)

August 29: Hallyu star Bae Yong Joon has not acted since his cameo in the 2012 drama "King of Dramas, " but he is a majority shareholder in Key East Entertainment. He married actress Park Soo Jin on July 27 in a small private wedding.

Copyright ⓒ 2015 DramaStars.com All rights reserved. Do not reproduce without permission.

• Like 1

From Café Daum we have a BYJ mobile voice message.  Unfortunately, there is no adequate translation right now, unless someone out there can provide one.  I will continue to look for one.  Just enjoy the face for right now.

1438745091714BYJ2015_8_5_zps3mte19va.png

From the blog LoveBaeYongJoon a link to a video on YouTube.  It is just a short recap of the wedding.  Is the voice over done by a robot?

• Like 2

From the blog LoveBaeYongJoon a link to a video on YouTube.  It is just a short recap of the wedding.  Is the voice over done by a robot?

Hi MyStars, thanks for sharing this video.His wife posted something in her Instagram from her honeymoon a picture of watermelon with a caption of : "A whole watermelon. Be careful of the summer heat!" The picture shows a watermelon she's holding. :P (seems that during their honeymoon they eat this fruit all the time-)

photo620796.jpg

credit : http://www.newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=201508052210214710

• Like 1

Male lead actors of 'Season Series': Bae Yong-joon, Won Bin, Song Seung-heon have found true love in real life

photo620603.jpg

Bae Yong-joon, 43, Won Bin, 38, Song Seung-heon, 39, all of the male lead actors in the so-called 'Season Series' have fallen in love.

From 'Autumn in my Heart' to "Winter Sonata" and 'Summer Scent', the 'Season Series' by producer, Yoon Seok-ho, the male leads of the dramas have found their loving partners in real life recently in a row.

Bae Yong-joon, who had ignited the Hallyu trend with his role, Kang Joon-sang in "Winter Sonata", became a husband for a woman from everybody's lover, when he tied the knot with actress Park Soo-jin, 30, through a private wedding in a high end hotel last month.

Although it was a private wedding, about 100 Japanese fans visited the venue to congratulate the couple, which proved his undying popularity.

Han Tae-seok of 'Autumn in my Heart', actor Won Bin also had a nuptial ceremony with actress Lee Na-young, 36, in May and made himself unavailable in the market.

While Won Bin is famous for his charismatic line, 'How much will do?' in 'Autumn in my Heart', he opted to hold a quiet private ceremony for his wedding inviting only family members in Jeonseon, Gangwon-do. The couple's delightful pregnancy news also received many congratulations from his fans.

Song Seung-heon, Yoon Joon-seo in 'Autumn in my Heart' also has found his lover finally. The love across border between him and actress Liu Yife, who is called goddess of mainland, is a great surprise for many people.

The two met through movie 'The Third Love', which is to be released soon, and came into the romantic relationship. According to his agency, "The relationship is in a stage that just has begun".

Source : www.mydaily.co.kr/new...

Translation : Hancinema

• Like 3

Thanks to the blog LoveBaeYongJoon there are a couple of new pictures.  One similar picture has already been posted, but this new one is bigger.TheOneWeibopostlbyj1_zps7b002qqq.png

TheOneWeibopostlbyj_zpscfpukgyh.png

Also, on the BYJ Family Facebook this picture was posted.  I don't think this exact photo was published back in the spring when BYJ was at the Masters Golf Tournament with Bae Sang Moon.  It is from sangmoon_bae Instagram.

cde79a86-00ee-45dc-af69-838a16335982_zps

There is also news from Sayaka's blog that DATV is having a private members only sale of BYJ-type things to observe his birthday.  I think that only people in Japan can be members, or if you know someone, they could order for you.

• Like 2

***Hi RamonaMona & MyStars, thanks for sharing the photos above. :PNICE....

Yoo Jae Suk Reveals He Was Not Invited to Bae Yong Joon’s Wedding

Yoo Jae Suk Reveals He Was Not Invited to Bae Yong Joon’s Wedding

Yoo Jae Suk revealed that he was not invited to Bae Yong Joon‘s wedding, on the episode of “Happy Together 3” that was aired on August 6.

The topic of Bae Yong Joon’s wedding came up while discussing whether there can be a friendship between a man and a woman. Yoo Jae Suk said, “It is possible for a man and a woman to be friends,” and Jo Se Ho asked whether the relationship was like that between himself and Kim Shin Young. Yoo Jae Suk said that it is different, since it is a sunbae-hoobae relationship.

Lee Ah Hyun added that he is friends with Kim Won Joon, Seo Taiji, and Bae Yong Joon. At this, Park Myung Soo asked Yoo Jae Suk whether he went to Bae Yong Joon’s wedding, then Yoo Jae Suk whispered to Park Myung Soo that he was not invited. When Park Myung Soo got upset on Yoo Jae Suk’s behalf, Yoo Jae Suk laughed and clarified that he was born in the same year as Bae Yong Joon, but that they were not necessarily friends.

It’s a running joke to tease Yoo Jae Suk about being friends with elusive superstars like Bae Yong Joon and Seo Taiji since they are the same age. Previously, Yoo Jae Suk and Bae Yong Joon were Shinhan Bank’s endorsement models together.

Source (1) / soompi news

• Like 1