Bae Yong Joon 배용준

Admin

Happy day ! 

Hi RamonaMona it's HAPPY DAY indeed TODAY! TODAY, our man is no longer single & available BUT TODAY he's already MARRIED! Despite that it's a private wedding, I heard that actors who work under Keyeast Entertainment will be in attendance. I heard that Kim Soo Hyun will attend.  According to insiders, the format of the ceremony will be a house garden wedding. I heard that the couple will be leaving on their honeymoon tomorrow accompanied by their entourage.  Afterwards, the couple will stay at  Bae Yong-joon's Seongbuk-dong house. I also heard that the couple just sent out their marriage invites recently. According to the news, the invite had the following lovely sentence printed on it. "A long awaited love, a love started by a story, want to be a flower that is never forgotten". NICE ..... :P

• Like 4

*** Ahhh...........BYJ looks so happy............:P

Bae Yong Joon and Park Soo Jin Tie the Knot Today

Bae Yong Joon and Park Soo Jin Tie the Knot Today

Bae Yong Joon and Park Soo Jin marry today and although the wedding is private, Bae Yong Joon has uploaded one photo of the couple on his Instagram account today for curious fans.

In the photo, you see Bae Yong Joon on his knees, as if he is proposing, looking up lovingly to his bride. Park Soo Jin is dressed in bridal white, and offers her hands to her groom. Along with the photo, Bae Yong Joon address his fans: “I am heading to the wedding hall. While I am nervous, I am also excited. Your concern and congratulations always give me strength. I am sorry we can’t be together today, but I will always remember the love you have taught me and become a good head of the household. I will often let you that we are doing well. Thank you! I hope everyone is always happy!”

Bae Yong Joon and Park Soo Jin announced their marriage in May, after dating for three months. The couple will be married today at the Sheraton Grande Walkerhill’s Aston House in a private ceremony with only their family and close friends. It was also reported yesterday that Park Jin Young, The One, and Shin Yong Jae of 4men will be singing at the wedding.

Congratulations to the happy couple!

credit : soompi news

Stars to wed with a song in their hearts

1356864546976_59_20121230195123-450.jpg

Singer The One and Shin Yong-jae will sing at the wedding of"hallyu prince" Bae Yong-joon and actress Park Soo-jin's on Monday.

Media reports on Sunday said The One, who is also a vocal trainer for singers, and Shin, a member of male duo 4men managed by The Vibe Entertainment, are among a group of singers for the occasion.

2015071411281921447-540x304_99_201507141
Shin Yong-jae / Screen capture from YouTube

The group includes JYP Entertainment CEO Park Jin-young, and will include one or two more professional singers who have not been confirmed.

The One, whose real name is Jeong Soon-won, is Bae's friend.

K2015071500096-450.jpg
Bae Yong-joon, left, and Park Soo-jin / Korea Times file

The private wedding will be at the Sheraton Grande Walkerhill in Gwangjin-gu, Seoul.

x
  • Like 2

Another photo posted by RAMONA on FB, I think it was taken during the bridal shower of Park Soo Jin,https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=831418326913185&set=gm.926421270753795&type=1

Hi, sorry but can't view the picture in the link you posted above. But, is this the picture you're referring to? You can spot BYJ here at her back.....:P

SNSD′s Yuri, Hwang Jung Eum and More Spotted at Park Soo Jin′s Bridal Shower

cr-ohkpop

• Like 3

Hey you lucky guys on that other side of the world!  I missed all the joy and good times because I was sleeping, but at least you saved most of it for me and I thank @RamonMona and @Willenette.  It is finally so good to see pictures of them together and interacting.  Just so lovely. 

• Like 2

*** Just saying.................:P

July 27, 2015

Bae Yong-joon is no longer a bachelor

First-generation Hallyu star marries actress Park Soo-jin in private wedding

Bae Yong-joon, the sweet guy from “Winter Sonata” who stole the hearts of many Japanese housewives in the early 2000s, has married a lesser-known actress 13 years his junior in a private nuptial in Seoul on Monday.

The wedding between Bae and Park Soo-jin took place at 6 p.m. at the Sheraton Grand Walkerhill hotel in Seoul, with only family and close friends in attendance.

Hoping to catch a glimpse of the bridegroom they affectionately called “Yonsama,” or “Emperor Yon,” about a hundred die-hard fans of Bae from Japan stood in drizzling rain in front of the hotel.

Japanese fans lined up in front of Sheraton Grand Walkerhill hotel in Seoul in hopes of catching a glimpse of 'Yonsama' (OSEN)

Park Jin-young, CEO of JYP Entertainment, and singers The One and Shin Yong-jae performed the epithalamium for the high-profile yet closed wedding.

The couple is rumored to make a trip down to the south coast of Korea a day after the wedding for their honeymoon, but details remain unknown.

Hours before the wedding, Bae posted a wedding photo to his Instagram, saying: “My heart is nervous and fluttering. (I seek) your blessings and concerns for me as my family always gives me strength. I am sorry I cannot share this moment with you.”

(Instagram)

Bae, 43, is best known for his role in the 2002 hit drama “Winter Sonata,” which heralded the beginning of Korean Wave across Asia. His last appearance in TV drama was 2007’s “Tae Wang Sa Shin Gi (The Legend),” as in recent years he has become more known as the largest shareholder of Keyeast Entertainment, a local talent management firm.

Bae‘s equity holdings in this firm alone -- barring real estate and other assets -- is priced at 107 billion won ($91.6 million) as of Monday.

The bride is a 30-year-old actress under Bae’s company who debuted in 2002 as a singer in the group Sugar. She began an acting career after the group disbanded in 2006 and has appeared in a number of TV dramas in title or supporting roles. Until recently she was an emcee for TV program “Tasty Road,” which introduces trendy restaurants in Seoul.

The two began dating in February and confirmed the marriage plans in May.

By Lim Jeong-yeo (kaylalim@heraldcorp.com) & news reports

Bae Yong Joon can’t hide his delight at marrying Park Soo Jin

Actor Bae Yong Joon has updated his Instagram with a new photo, and his thoughts on getting married later today (July 27th). Pls. refer to the picture above.........

The actor will get married with Park Soo Jin at the Sheraton Grande Walkerhill’s Aston House in a private wedding. In the photo, Park Soo Jin is seen in her wedding dress, while Bae Yong Joon is seen holding her hands while on his knees.

Bae Yong Joon revealed, “As I prepare to head for my wedding, I feel nervous yet excited. The thoughts and blessings from my family have been a great source of strength. I am sorry for not being together with you all. I will remember the love that I learnt from you, and be a good head of the family in future.”

By: Alvin
Copyright@KpopFighting.com

• Like 2

Soompi absolutely refuses to let me add anything to the post above with the MV's, so I am starting a new subject.  From Fuyuka's blog

fuyukayonhap_zpsglf0flty.png

fuyuka_zpsw9nnxsyw.pngOther photo credits as tagged.

From Café Daum, some more photos of fans, and other excitement when guests arrive.

fans_zpsxsb2dyhs.png

I would kill to have this umbrella!

Fabulous grand dame in a wheelchair.  Now that's true devotion.

fans1_zpsf0twtgfs.png

Guests and/or bridal party arriving.

arrivewedding_zpsljo6y5or.png

fans2_zps1cugxjjy.png

fanscafedaum2_zpsevuazwrc.png

One famous guest arriving - Kim Soo Hyun -

kshatbyjwedding1_zpsw6jnoc6o.png

kshatbyjwedding2_zpscrgfzje7.png

kshatBYJ%20wedding_zpszpikzez3.png

And these from Shinara's blog, via The Fact news media.

Shinarafact2_zpsqu9f3doa.png

Shinarafact1_zpsphksoqp4.png

Shinarafact_zpsf0revwv6.png

What a happy excitement-filled time it must have been.  I know that in the coming days we will get more information and photographs, so I don't know why I am so excited now.  Weddings do that to a person.  http://news.tf.co.kr/read/entertain/1559963.htm

Edited by MyStars
  • Like 1

To Bae Yong Joon and Bae Su Jin.  A wedding toast to your future.  This is not the smoothest and most proper toast, but the most heartfelt from a forever fan.

twotoast_zpsmqqa8umg.png

Marrying someone is like going on the scariest, untested, fastest, roller-coaster ride ever created and hoping you can stay in your seat and on track.

Happy day ! 

Hi RamonaMona it's HAPPY DAY indeed TODAY! TODAY, our man is no longer single & available BUT TODAY he's already MARRIED! Despite that it's a private wedding, I heard that actors who work under Keyeast Entertainment will be in attendance. I heard that Kim Soo Hyun will attend.  According to insiders, the format of the ceremony will be a house garden wedding. I heard that the couple will be leaving on their honeymoon tomorrow accompanied by their entourage.  Afterwards, the couple will stay at  Bae Yong-joon's Seongbuk-dong house. I also heard that the couple just sent out their marriage invites recently. According to the news, the invite had the following lovely sentence printed on it. "A long awaited love, a love started by a story, want to be a flower that is never forgotten". NICE ..... :P

sweet!

• Like 1

Happy day ! 

sweet!

Best wishes for a happy and blessed marriage, for a life of love and affection.Romania ♥♥♥♥ on BYJ.

Hugs ! 

• Like 1

Guest adikkeluangman

Park Jin Young, The One & Shin Yong Jae singing at Bae Yong Jun's wedding

Park Jin Young, The One, and Shing Yong Jae are singing at Bae Yong Jun and Park Soo Jin's wedding ceremony.

On July 26th, it was announced that Park Jin Young, The One, and Shin Yong Jae will be singing at Bae Yong Jun and Park Soo JIn's wedding ceremony.

20150726152813_55b47dfdaca84_1.jpg

A representative of The One's management agency said, "The One will be arriving back to Korea from China today (July 26th) in order to sing at Bae Yong Jun and Park Soo Jin's wedding ceremony," and a representative of Shin Yong Jae's management agency also said, "Shin Yong Jae got to sing at Bae Yong Jun and Park Soo Jin's wedding ceremony by an official invitation."

It is said that Park Jin Young, who has been a close friend of Bae Yong Jun for many years, will also sing at the wedding ceremony, blessing the bight future that Bae Yong Jun will build with Park Soo Jin.

Meanwhile, Bae Yong Jun and Park Soo Jin's wedding ceremony will be held at Sheraton Grand Walker Hill Hotel in Seoul on July 27th.

http://starn.hankyung.com/global/en/news/index.html?no=394847

Happy day ! 

sweet!

Best wishes for a happy and blessed marriage, for a life of love and affection.Romania ♥♥♥♥ on BYJ.

Hugs ! 

Hi RamonaMona, the wedding must had been fun! :P

Song Seung Heon Tweets Photo from Bae Yong Joon and Park Soo Jin′s Wedding

Bae Yong Joon and Park Soo Jin tied the knot in a private ceremony on July 27, and Song Seung Heon, who was among the guests in attendance, gave fans a glimpse of the happy couple.

Song Seung Heon tweeted a photo on July 28 of Park Soo Jin and Bae Yong Joon from the ceremony, writing "Congrats congrats!!!!^^."

Song Seung Heon Tweets Photo from Bae Yong Joon and Park Soo Jin′s Wedding

Park Soo Jin is seen in a boat neck lace wedding dress, while Bae Yong Joon cleans up nicely in a black suit and bow tie.

Bae Yong Joon and Park Soo Jin got married at the Sheraton Grande Walker Hill Hotel Aston House on July 27 after dating for five months.

Photo credit: Song Seung Heon′s Instagram / enews

Song Seung-heon, a wedding group selfie with Bae Yong-joon and Park Soo-jin

* Pls. refer to the picture above *

Song Seung-heon commemorated Bae Yong-joon and Park Soo-jin's wedding.

Song Seung-heon posted via Twitter a photo with the tagline of "Congrats, Congrats". In the photo, he was posing happily for the camera with the happy married couple. The couple looks so happy.

Bae Yong-joon and Park Soo-jin got married in a closed ceremony held at Aston House located in Seoul Sheraton Grande Walkerhill on the 27th at 6PM.

Source : star.mk.co.kr/new/vie...

Translation : Hancinema

• Like 3

Bae Yong-joon and Park Soo-jin got married amongst standing ovations

photo617755.jpg

The wedding ceremony of Bae Yong-joon (43) and Park Soo-jin was fully of standing ovations.

The couple were married in a closed ceremony held at Aston House located in Seoul Sheraton Grande Walkerhill on the 27th at 6PM. During the ceremony, the guests gave the couple several standing ovations.

According to an inside attending the wedding, "It was a great wedding. At the sight of the couple, people stood up and applauded several times".

The ceremony was a closed affair with a high level of security starting at checking guests in. The road entrance to the Aston House was closed with a barricade and only guests and staff were permitted to enter the premises. All the incoming traffic were screened under the strict control of security. License plates and invites were checked before the cars were allowed to enter. Once allowed entrance, guests had to walk according to a predetermined route. Celebrities were not allowed to bring their managers or stylists.

The ceremony was spilt into two pa

Edited by willenette
  • Like 2

Good morning all!  Some more pictures from THE WEDDING OF THE CENTURY!  The first from Manager Yang's IG -

914757_1633363090271331_2080952598_n_zps

This second photo I borrowed from KSH's forum.  Thanks guys!

11242288_1019421558068505_552107755_n_zp

From the Bae Yong Joon Company Facebook -

11817224_454478124731841_369160108471713

YouTube

Edited by MyStars
  • Like 1

I have finally learned that it is almost impossible to edit a post if the last thing in the post in a video from YouTube.  Is it my browser? 

One more thing I found this morning.  Amazingly decent comments from netizens.

Regarding meal coupons and cool drinks given out to his Japanese fans

cafedaummealcouponJapfans_zpsp7hk0ryu.pn

OneHallyumasthead_zpswloyl58i.png

OneHallyucomments_zpsopwy3cpq.png

And another photo from the wedding. . .I guess it is like a big closed-circuit TV showing important scenes.  From Sayaka's blog.

fromwedding_zpswr5n1jqb.png

Edited by MyStars
  • Like 2

Recently from are a couple of articles about the wedding.

allkpopmasthead_zpsokpsdzrc.png

SSH%20on%20wedding_zpsyfp5zwdg.png

SSH%20on%20wedding1_zpsb0jvfwis.png

Some of the article and SSH picture omitted.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

allkpopwedding_zpsxf1s6p9y.png

9fb6086e-07db-4fe6-beec-772ae17b78f3_zps

• Like 2