Bae Yong Joon 배용준

Admin

Guest iluvugudbye

Actor Bae Yong-joon admits dating

아시아투데이 원문 기사전송 2013-12-23 09:33

기사관련사진

Actor Bae Yong-joon admitted relationship with a 27 year-old normal citizen.

Key East, his agency, released a statement, "It is true that Bae Yong-joon is in a relationship with a normal Korean citizen for the past three months. Since they are just starting, they are being careful but they are developing a valuable relationship."

The agency said, "The woman's personal details are as reported. The two met during a dinner hosted by a mutual friend."

Previously, Japanese newspaper Nikkan Sports reported, "Bae Yong-joon is dating a 27 year-old non-celebrity Korean with height of 170 cm."

According to Nikkan Sports, the woman is fluent is English and is the daughter of Korean chaebol.

Netizens commented, "Many celebrities seem to reveal their relationships right away. I hope Bae Yong-joon gets married soon", "Is Bae Yong-joon meeting the daughter of a Korean chaebol? Wow, it's like a movie", "Isn't the woman too young for Bae Yong-joon?", and more.

{ ⓒ '글로벌 종합일간지' 아시아투데이 }

이슈팀 issue@asiatoday.co.kr
==================================

Bae Yong-joon's lady? A 27-year-old beauty

photo384326.jpg

Hallyu star Bae Yong-joon is known to be in a relationship and naturally everyone wants to know who she is.

According to a Japanese media, Bae Yong-joon's woman is a 170 cm tall 27 year-old who is an outstanding beauty. She's been in the States for a long time but it currently residing in Seoul.

The media also reported that she's the daughter of a famous company CEO.

Some of those around Bae Yong-joon know about their relationship as he has visited Japan several times with his lover. However, she's not in the same career path as him and is the daughter of a famous major company director so it's risky to reveal her name.

Meanwhile, the Japanese media reported publicly that Bae Yong-joon was in a relationship with a beautiful young woman. They met through a friend and have been meeting secretly ever since.

Source : www.osen.co.kr/articl.../HanCinema

Guest Solidnaya

I frantically bit of happiness, but I will try to collect the remains of my brain, which flowed with joy ... <:-P   <:-P 8-} \:D/  Good for you, little brother! Good luck and strength! Much force!! Fight and win! Do not listen to anybody! Do as your heart tells you! In Russia, your sisters wish you only love and reciprocity. We support you! :)>- :-*

Guest erika57

Hi dear friends,
My heart hurts, but I felt this is a time to grow in the matter.
We all want to be happy BYJ, so I'm very happy at the news. 
1536555_835775283114928_114671587_n.jpg
=((

Guest erika57

1515004_835775096448280_1846380287_n.jpg
The Lady is definitely perfect in every respect. The precious BYJ only to such potential.
Be very nice to the Christmas holidays and the new year a lot of good news to give gifts with us! Make a new drama for us!

=(( #:-S :x :x :x

Just heard the news about our man's new girlfriend. I am very happy that he has found love, but if they get married anytime soon I may have to relinquish my user name! This is spooky - my Mum and I were only saying last week that it's about time BYJ was married! :))

Guest princesscordoba

You will enjoy happy and wonderful X-mas.
and everyday, happy and joyful
continue in your life.
I wish your Next Year is good.

To be completely honest, I love BYJ and my HEAD is telling me to be happy that he may have found "the one" because I'm sure he thought he would be married and have a family by age 41 and it has not happened.  But my HEART.  My poor, jealous little heart is shattered and praying it won't last.  Selfish?  Delusional?  Perhaps, but that's how I FEEL and there's nothing  can do about it right now.

I just want to know more about the girlfriend and see what she looks like.  While it is impossible for me to be happy about BYJ's relationship, maybe knowing more about her will help me come to terms with the fact that he may actually be getting MARRIED and resent her a little less.  This news has crushed me and I don't mind admitting it.

Guest iluvugudbye

carling5 said:

To be completely honest, I love BYJ and my HEAD is telling me to be happy that he may have found "the one" because I'm sure he thought he would be married and have a family by age 41 and it has not happened.  But my HEART.  My poor, jealous little heart is shattered and praying it won't last.  Selfish?  Delusional?  Perhaps, but that's how I FEEL and there's nothing  can do about it right now.

I just want to know more about the girlfriend and see what she looks like.  While it is impossible for me to be happy about BYJ's relationship, maybe knowing more about her will help me come to terms with the fact that he may actually be getting MARRIED and resent her a little less.  This news has crushed me and I don't mind admitting it.

Guest iluvugudbye

im not sure if i would be able to come here this Christmas Eve so i would like to share my christmas artworks early which i made especially for our MAN and to everyone. Hope you will enjoy them. Merry Christmas to our dearest MAN Bae Yong Joon and to everyone. Have fun celebrating this season with all your love ones. :)
224DAD4052B8E95B33B691

275F3E4C52B8E824332C5A
215D224C52B8E874370F68

2316E74C52B8E839230F37

2770B44C52B8E812303CE5

Guest Moments1430291949

Hi hi to all our Baesis.

As usual, my dear sis Damsu, thank you for all the updates and latest great news! I'm so happy for wuri Yong Joon to find someone special to commit a relationship. I believe she is someone beautiful at heart to be able to capture our man'a heart. I sincerely wish that the relationship will work out well and may abundance of blessings be with them. Cheers! :x :x

Sorry, I have been having problems posting here today. I wrote some post 3x already and they kept disappearing. Anyways, just want to greet our beloved Bae Yong Joon a very Merry Christmas and a Prosperous New Year !!! And to all our dear Bae Family... Merry Merry Christmas everyone !!! As per the news above, I purposely skipped reading the above news I guess I'm at the moment in denial ( sob...sob... ). I guess I'll give my take on it after the holiday is over since I have to digest the above announcement. Have a safe and fun Holiday everyone .