Bae Yong Joon 배용준

Admin

Guest iluvugudbye

Content K reviving old drama "School"?

2012092515584639509_1.jpg

it seems wuri Yong Joon's drama production company Content K is up to another challenge again for, (according to reports) they will be reviving the old drama "Hakyu" (means school) for the first time in 10 years which first aired (damsu: perhaps 1st season) in the year 1999 until the 4th season (damsu: i think in the year 2002 which stars Jang Hyuk) and was very popular. this will be their 2nd drama production after "oh la la couples" which will be aired on KBS2 TV this coming october. Auditions are currently underway. The details on the lead casts has not been decided yet. They already sent love calls to some (prospective) actors/actresses for the role of teachers and plans to select suitable actors/actresses for the role of students through auditions before the shooting. it is said that this drama will be aired in December and that shooting will start this coming october. scriptwriter Kim Shin Hye (East of Eden), PD Lee Min Hong who directed season 1 of the drama "Hakyu" (School) and PD Lee Yong Buk (Dream High Season 1 and 2) will be collaborating in this project.

source: Nate

note: corrections are welcome. thanks.
:)>-

Guest iluvugudbye

[Photo] Bae Yong Joon? is he? at Ed's Lobster Bar New York? perhaps this was last August?  :-?
source: koo's blogoriginal source: atom's blog
much thanks for sharing!  :)>-
0000602.jpg
it's him, right? it's our Man? :-SS
0000601.jpg
0000602_2.jpg
his body? :-SS :-SS
0000602_3.jpg
it's his hand, right? it has a ring. so it's his, right? :-SS :-SS
:-?   :-?   :-?
geez! this atom guy seems to be teasing us.  :-SS

dam-su said: [Photo] Bae Yong Joon? is he? at Ed's Lobster Bar New York? perhaps this was last August?  :-?

Guest mailene28

dam-su said: class="entry-title"Gorilla in the Cafe: Flexing Hawaiian Coffee Muscles in WaikikiBy Joshua Lurie | September 12, 2012

Gorilla in the Cafe
2155 Kalakaua Avenue
Honolulu, HI 96815
808 922 2055
StaticMapService.GetMapImage?1m2&1i12903vt?lyrs=m@186151031&src=apiv3&hl=en-US&xvt?lyrs=m@186172870&src=apiv3&hl=en-US&xvt?lyrs=m@186183891&src=apiv3&hl=en-US&xvt?lyrs=m@186175586&src=apiv3&hl=en-US&xvt?lyrs=m@186185047&src=apiv3&hl=en-US&xvt?lyrs=m@186184551&src=apiv3&hl=en-US&xgoogle_white.pngMap DataMap data ©2012 Google, Sanborn - Terms of UseMap DataMap data ©2012 Google, Sanbornimgs8.pngMap data ©2012 Google, SanbornReport a map errorStaticMapService.GetMapImage?1m2&1i12903vt?lyrs=m@186151031&src=apiv3&hl=en-US&xvt?lyrs=m@186172870&src=apiv3&hl=en-US&xvt?lyrs=m@186183891&src=apiv3&hl=en-US&xvt?lyrs=m@186175586&src=apiv3&hl=en-US&xvt?lyrs=m@186185047&src=apiv3&hl=en-US&x

click here so read some other reviews on Gorilla in the Cafe Hawaii. :)>-

Guest iluvugudbye

willenette said: dam-su said: [Photo] Bae Yong Joon? is he? at Ed's Lobster Bar New York? perhaps this was last August?  :-?

dam-su said: willenette said: dam-su said: [Photo] Bae Yong Joon? is he? at Ed's Lobster Bar New York? perhaps this was last August?  :-?

Guest iluvugudbye

mailene28 said: dam-su said: class="entry-title"Gorilla in the Cafe: Flexing Hawaiian Coffee Muscles in WaikikiBy Joshua Lurie | September 12, 2012

Gorilla in the Cafe
2155 Kalakaua Avenue
Honolulu, HI 96815
808 922 2055
StaticMapService.GetMapImage?1m2&1i12903vt?lyrs=m@186151031&src=apiv3&hl=en-US&xvt?lyrs=m@186172870&src=apiv3&hl=en-US&xvt?lyrs=m@186183891&src=apiv3&hl=en-US&xvt?lyrs=m@186175586&src=apiv3&hl=en-US&xvt?lyrs=m@186185047&src=apiv3&hl=en-US&xvt?lyrs=m@186184551&src=apiv3&hl=en-US&xgoogle_white.pngMap DataMap data ©2012 Google, Sanborn - Terms of UseMap DataMap data ©2012 Google, Sanbornimgs8.pngMap data ©2012 Google, SanbornReport a map errorStaticMapService.GetMapImage?1m2&1i12903vt?lyrs=m@186151031&src=apiv3&hl=en-US&xvt?lyrs=m@186172870&src=apiv3&hl=en-US&xvt?lyrs=m@186183891&src=apiv3&hl=en-US&xvt?lyrs=m@186175586&src=apiv3&hl=en-US&xvt?lyrs=m@186185047&src=apiv3&hl=en-US&x

click here so read some other reviews on Gorilla in the Cafe Hawaii. :)>-

Guest iluvugudbye

mailene28 said: my goodness! why did I just recently know about his cafe? My favorite area in Waikiki is Kalakaua Ave where I walk nonstop to do some window shopping. :) .. thanks so much damsu for letting me know. :)

Guest iluvugudbye

willenette said: Hi dam-su, well, since he's a wine-drinker, maybe that beer was his - hehehe. Ye, I do agree with you - it looks like the outfit is quite similar. If it's the same one, ;))

Guest iluvugudbye

[Photo] BYJ-KGC CF making and photoshoot

source: Usamama's blog

much thanks for sharing... :)

kgcusa.jpg

kgcusa1.jpg

Happy Chuseok to everybody especially to our dearest KING Bae Yong Joon. :)>-

Guest iluvugudbye

Bae Yong Joon To Produce Another Drama 'School' After 'Ooh La La Couple'

By KDramaStars Staff Writer

source: Kdramastars

kbs-youth-drama-school.jpg?w=600

The drama production company 'Contents K' which was founded by Bae Yong Joon is making an aggressive move by producing two drama series for KBS in a row.

KeyEast Inc., the entertainment management agency whose substantial owner is Bae Yong Joon, have recently invested about 2 million dollars and incorporated the drama production company 'Contents K.' 

The company 'Contents K' is yielding visible results although they are a new runner.

The company confirmed 'School' as their 2nd production drama after 'Ooh La La Couple.' 'School' is the drama series that started ten some years ago and is receiving a great deal of attention after Contents K announced the revival of the drama. The drama was decided to be aired as a Monday-Tuesday drama on KBS following 'Ooh La La Couple.' It is scheduled to premiere around December this year or January next year latest. 

Contents K is known to have already prepared great line-ups for new dramas and plans for consistent production.

The drama 'School' is the youth drama that aired from 1999 and stopped after the 4th season.  Many top actors such as Jang Hyuk, Bae Doo Na, Ha Ji Won and Jo In Sung became top stars through this drama.

Guest iluvugudbye

this message was written by sis Myoce on KOB's talk box for wuri Yong Joon. i hope she wouldn't mind me sharing it here. i must say that i really second her thoughts. :)>-  hopefully, our precious Man would be able to read it and let him know how much we, fans, miss him and come back as an actor soon. :)

BYJ is Keyeast's Greatest Asset !

Dearest Yong Joon ssi,

While talking with sister Donna [Lady_d] in this talk box of yours,

I realized something important because Donna pointed it out to me.

Yong Joon ssi, you know don't you ?

That YOU are Keyeast's GREATEST asset and talent ??

For us, YOU are the driving force behind Keyeast,

YOU are the heart and soul of Keyeast.

For Baefamily, "Keyeast" will only be a name...with out Bae Yong Joon in it.

I'd like to appeal to the business man in you....

as a business man you'd see the reason.... that it is very logical

to utilize your greatest asset to the optimum, to raise revenues.

So, dear Yong Joon ssi.....if your heath and condition permits..

please include this TERRIFIC asset of Keyeast...

in a production or two....and let us see you again :)

We have observed you looking at new talents...

but we are also observing THE GREAT TALENT that we love :)

Please don't bury a shinning light under covers....

please place it high up, so it will shine for everyone !

Young Idols and drama stars are great....

they bring lots of new young fans and higher income....

but there's still a market segment that's focusing their eyes on you !!

If you ever read this, thank you for reading :)

It's just because Baefamily and I are missing you a lot .....

Please take care and be happy and healthy.

With a lot of love,

myoce

Guest iluvugudbye

[Photo] At In-N-Out restaurant in LA.

sources: koo's blog/yasai's blog
original source: atom's blog

much thanks for sharing... :)>-

this atom guy posted yet again another teasing photos of his trip to LA. /:)

perhaps this is wuri Yong Joon's back?

0000609.jpg

n5.jpg

is it the same outfit? what you think? this was at the metropolitan museum NYC. so perhaps the Man above is really wuri Yong Joon? :-?

580861_488938801118174_1735010624_n.jpg

perhaps the man in white and shorts who is holding something is wuri Yong Joon's sommelier friend? and maybe perhaps the one taking the photos is wuri Yong Joon or maybe someone else?
0000609_2.jpg
atom guy: 친한 형님과 함께 LA를 갔었는데 입구를 찍다보니 이렇게 재미있는 사진이 나왔네요..^^

translator: I went to LA with my dear brother, I got this funny picture as I took the entrance.

damsu: hhhhhhmmmmm....... i wonder if the hyungnim(dear brother) he was referring to is wuri Yong Joon. :-?

there are three burgers. maybe they were 3 of them here.

0000609_3.jpg

dam-su said: [Photo] At In-N-Out restaurant in LA.

is it the same outfit? what you think? this was at the metropolitan museum NYC. so perhaps the Man above is really wuri Yong Joon? :-?

perhaps the man in white and shorts who is holding something is wuri Yong Joon's sommelier friend? and maybe perhaps the one taking the photos is wuri Yong Joon or maybe someone else?

translator: I went to LA with my dear brother, I got this funny picture as I took the entrance.

damsu: hhhhhhmmmmm....... i wonder if the hyungnim(dear brother) he was referring to is wuri Yong Joon. :-?

Guest iluvugudbye

willenette said: dam-su said: [Photo] At In-N-Out restaurant in LA.