Mouichido Kimi Ni Aitai and Chiisaki Mono

Guest YANG

Guest babiixru

you should get a soundclick! i hate waiting to hear peope's clips ;p

Mouichido Kimi Ni Aitai - oh wow you have a nice voice! your voice sort of has a technoish thing to it during soem parts. was that an effect o_o or is that how...you really sing ?! haha. i like your singing, you seem to have good control over your voice, and you seem to be in tune and everything, no nervousness, no emotionlessness, a lot of confidence...and you're right, i like how it came out as well :] you've got a typical kpop/jpop voice xDDD one comment, try to use vibratto! i think it might add flavor to your singing! not a necessity! but it always adds xD...unless you overdo it T_T. your friend did some good mixing :] i wish tehre was an instrumental =/ anyway, i enjoyed listening to the first song. are you japanese? you seem to sing it fluently without any seeming imperfections :]

Chiisaki Mono - your voice seems deeper in this voice, and i hear the vibratto! you sound so different in this one o_o; i like this song better, it seems so emotional, you seem so into it. WOW (just heard the chorus), i like this the best xD. you have such control over your voice! *so jealous* did you ever take lessons? or are you just naturally gifted? x] eep, another amazing singer to this forum =) you can sing high! and low well! ahh *jealous* :] my problems are with high parts, since i think i'm an alto :( i want a higher range too! lol did you harmonize with yourself on this song? because if so, you should get signed already =]

enough talk and random rambling! i really loved these clips! <3 I would like to hear more in the future, and maybe we can collab sometime ^__^

Guest fantasiimaker

Are you Asuca Hayashi in disguise? 8D;

If not, you sound better than her. Get a Soundclick quick and upload all the songs you have so I can drool over them. I haven't ever heard anything like this on Soompi. Flawlessness.

..no. wtf are you doing on Soompi. GO BECOME AN ARTIST NOW. T__T (btw, if this isn't too rude of me, how old are you? 8D)

I go off to die of jealousy now. >>;

dude. WTF.

<_< YOU GUYS.

These are the original singers. >_<'' You guys have been listening to Mikuni Shimokawa and yeah, haha, good guess, Lisa, the second song is by Hayashi Asuca.

GODDAMN. You are low...taking someone else's work and saying that's it's your own...that's damn pathetic and you make the rest of us look like you.

And this goes for Lisa and babiixru. >_< DUDE! it was sooo obvious that these are altered original recordings. Haha. You guys got fooled!

Guest fantasiimaker

wow >__< jeez. I had a lingering feeling that the singing was too perfect to be true.

I can't believe I've been fooled XD; Well, I've never heard either of the original songs, so maybe that's why. That's some good altering. No wonder it sounds like radio-quality stuff.. and I sent her a pm and she didn't reply <__<

Thanks for clearing it up, Fiona ^^ *feels stupid*

YANG, it's horrible to claim the original artist's singing as your own. 最低なんだよ *shakes head*

xD I hadn't heard the song either, but I knew both singers so I was like "O_o;;;" Um....xDDD Ok...it's too early in the morning for me and I'm like...*tired*

D: Eh? Well believe what you want. Doesn't matter to me. If you think they're just altered, then fine think what you think. :/ I'll show you all~! *shakes fists*

D: Eh? Well believe what you want. Doesn't matter to me. If you think they're just altered, then fine think what you think. :/ I'll show you all~! *shakes fists*

Dude. That is just SAD.

download the ACTUAL song here

>_>;; Can't believe that I'm wasting my webspace for this crap. Anyways, have a listen and it's EXACTLY the same...well...minus a few electronical embellishments and whatnot.

Guest juki_love

^ thanks ~ i was gonna go looking for that +__+

edit::

both clips are the same .. like jihye said +O+

i'm sure you don't sound bad if you posted some of your OWN recordings.. but then again.. it might be hard to believe it's you +O+

i wanna type more but i'll just stop +__+..

wasted my time +__+ and my dl!!!!!!!

Guest babiixru

and i seriously typed all that out for nothing. you know this is bothersome. i usually don'ot go into that much detail FOR ANYONE! unless it's like lisa cos i still think she's the best singer.

FIONA! NO WONDER! I was like, why does her voice sound so different in the 2nd song?! omgod i feel so stupid

I shall now recreate the same song.

And yeah, I know that I should probably let this go, but people who do this, SERIOUSLY richard simmons me off, so I do enough emotional dmg to them to make sure they don't pull the same crap again.

Done. Right click and save as.

See what I mean? And this was done by speeding up the song, but not the pitch *hence the techno effect* and also also using the original M.S version.

EDIT: Only MY version sounded better. HAH!

...punk.

Just wanted to say one more thing before I go to my lessons. >_>;; It's actually kind of sad how fakes and "poseurs" get more attention than actual people who actually SANG their songs.

Both of your songs are the exact clips sang by original singers; the only difference is that you sped the songs up and "made" them sound like they were something else.

Personally, I hate posers who post other people's works and say that the works are theirs.

Because this is my first instance handling with a situation like this, I'm going to let you go off "easy" with 40% warning, but do it one more time, and you're banned.

Archived