Berry Good's Seoyool Wants to Be Like the Jung Sisters with Sister AOA's Yuna

Newsie

In a recent interview, Berry Good’s Seoyool opened up about her close relationship with her older sister Yuna who is a member of girl group AOA. Seoyool commented, “Yuna is not just my older sister but my sunbae who became a singer before me. [She] advised me to speak confidently and be proactive despite being a rookie.” She continued, “She specifically emphasized greeting [etiquette], and said that [having good] character and good manners are the most important things.” The Busan-bred sisters are five years apart and are very close despite Yuna leaving for Seoul to be a trainee when she was in middle school. Seoyool revealed, “My iPad is chock full of pictures of Yuna unni. I am [her] biggest fan.” Member Taeha chimed in, “Seoyool really likes Yuna sunbae. She has Yuna fever.” Seoyool said, “I want [me and Yuna] to be an exemplary celebrity sister pair like sunbaes Jessica and f(x)’s Krystal.” Taeha added, “I hope that Yuna sunbae and Seoyool can become the 'second Jessica-Krystal sisters.'’’ Meanwhile, Berry Good recently made a comeback with new single “Because of You,” which is composer Joo Tae Young’s (Fin.K.L’s “Forever Love,” So Chan Whee’s “Tears”) first song in 14 years after overcoming blood cancer.

View the full article

Archived