Jessica Would Like to Work with Krystal in the Future

Newsie

On February 10, Chinese entertainment media outlet Kpopstarz released an interview with former Girls' Generation member and current creative director of BLANC & ECLARE, Jessica. In the interview, Jessica was asked whether she would be interested in forming a two-member girl group with her younger sister Krystal, who is a member of girl group f(x). She laughed and replied, “Being able to work with my younger sister would be really great. It might be possible in the future, but as of now, I'm not so sure. If a good opportunity arises, I don’t see any reason not to [collaborate with my sister].” Jessica also shared her thoughts on being nicknamed Ice Princess, “I think I got that nickname because I was very shy during the early days of my debut. But now, I’ve become a lot more outgoing and extroverted.” Finally, the singer, who is the founder and creative director of her own fashion line, revealed how she came to form an interest in fashion and becoming a designer, “I think I was influenced a lot growing up by my elegant mother. I look up to my mother.” Source (1)

View the full article

Archived