______ [[ Video Music Awards `06 ]]

Guest making00dluv

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

http://a1568.g.akamai.net/7/1568/1600/20060901010936/music.yahoo.com/promos/images/vma/2006SHOW/NicoleRichie_Mazur_10150211.jpg

^ Is it the way the picture was taken or is her head looks bigger than her entire body? However, she does look healthier.

I don't think Christina looks good in those kinda dress, since her boobs are like < > that. The middle is just flat.

Nick looks kinda fat.

ewww why's jesse mcartney so wrinkleyyy he looks older than justin timberlake man.

some of their dresses are so gross.

and i love fergie too ;]

right?!?! he does look wicked old and different...strangeeee

but yeah the only person i think looks nice is Shakira, for some reason i really like that dress

and of course Justin looks sexayyy

Guest miss lisa

mm i usually like vma fashion more than other award shows but this year was a bit of a "let down." i think beyonces was my favorite of the night. i like marias dress too. brookes was extremely.. short.

Guest c a t h e r s

omg. how tall is cee-lo of gnarls barkley?!?!!??! he looks like he would be like.....5 feet? lol.

i still havent watched it yet...hopefully tomorrow since im not doing anything woo!

i agree with the award list.

first of all. Christina and Shakira are really pretty there. And what the heck is with Ashely Parker's look...is that what a 'rocker' dress like/? T_T I used to like him back in the old days..and Justin Sexyback Timberlake. =_= thehell.

Archived