Asian Hair Salons In Oregon

~ BunnyliciouS ~

Guest quynhk1

hmm Poshe Salon (vietnamese) is up in Beaverton but A LOT of amazing reviews about it online it's 20 bucks for women

when i was there it was okay.. i didn't want all the layers i got but he took the time to style it nicely

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest iPandaBear

I've been going to Artisan Salon (http://www.artisansalon.net/) for about 2 years. I've gotten my hair cut by Michiko several times. The haircut comes out "okay". I find that she tends to thin out my hair a lot as well as other customers I see walking out. When my hair grows out a bit each time I've cut it, it seems to look more like the pictures I've brought in to show her for reference. The price is on the high range $46 (it keeps going up..I think the price is $50 now). She cuts, shampoos/conditions your hair (+ massage) and styles it. The place is well decorated and there's free coffee. Personally, I would look for another place to get my hair cut but, I've hesitated since I have trouble finding a place that can cut my hair well and I'm lazy to go through trial and error, haha.

• 1 year later...

I don't mean to be bumping this thread from the dead, but I was curious (and I know it's a stretch) if there were any Asian hair salons in Southern Oregon? Google isn't really helping me very much.

I'm coming back home from NYC and honestly this is the only thing I'm kind of sad about leaving the city for, my hair stylist here is awesome and is great with Korean hair styles.

Thanks in advance :)

• 2 months later...

Archived