UEE Reveals She Was in a Relationship after Debut as After School

On January 3, UEE and Choi Woo Shik appeared in tvN’s talk show “Taxi,” as the two actors are working together in the upcoming drama “Hogu’s Love.” In the episode, UEE shares her experiences in dating. She confesses, “In 2012, during the beginning of [After School] right after debut, I was in a relationship. Although we were dating, the relationship wasn't a passionate one.” After her story, she adds, “I think one can say she was genuinely in love if she broke up only after she loved till her heart ached. I want to be passionately in love.” taxi1 Choi Woo Shik also shares his thoughts on dating saying, “My goal for this year is to be in a relationship.” He also confesses that he thought of UEE as a girlfriend material, and adds, “I can’t help it; feelings come naturally with acting.” Meanwhile, the new drama “Hogu’s Love” will air on February 9. hogu's love

View the full article

Archived