UEE’s Heart Fluttered When She First Met “Hogu’s Love” Co-Star Choi Woo Shik

UEE and Choi Woo Shik, stars of the upcoming drama “Hogu’s Love” share their first impressions of each other. UEE and Choi Woo Shik guest on tvN’s talk show “Taxi” on February 3. The two actors are working together for the first time on the upcoming drama “Hogu’s Love” and they share their honest feelings on “Taxi.” When asked how they felt when they first met each other, UEE says, “My heart was fluttering.” She shares that when she heard she would be acting alongside Choi Woo Shik, she looked up his previous works. After watching his other roles, she thought he would fit the role of Kang Ho Gu, an innocent man who has never dated, very well. She continues, “When he laughs, he seems similar to the character of Kang Ho Gu. While we film, he seems to become more and more like his character.” When Choi Woo Shik is asked about meeting UEE for the first time, he answers, “I was so nervous. Usually, it can be uncomfortable when dealing with the opposite sex, but I felt like I was meeting After School’s UEE, a celebrity.” However, they got close quickly, as he shares, “We got friendlier and comfortable with each other. She is down-to-earth, like a neighbor friend.” After the initial interview in a taxi, UEE and Choi Woo Shik relocate to have a romantic ski date. As it is UEE’s first time on a snowboard, Choi Woo Shik tutors her. Watching Choi Woo Shik’s skillful boarding, UEE praises him, saying, “That’s so cool. He appears manly and I feel an interest in him for the first time.” In another part of the show, UEE shares her diet and fitness secrets. She of course eats well and consistently exercises, but she also drinks at least two liters of burdock tea every day. You can catch UEE and Choi Woo Shik’s candid talk on the next “Taxi” and their new drama, “Hogu’s Love,” in mid-February.

View the full article

Archived