Song Jae Rim Was Told by a Fortune Teller That He Would Meet a Lot More Women after Turning 30

Song Jae Rim, actor and virtual husband of Kim So Eun on MBC’s “We Got Married,” had the chance to connect with his Chinese fanbase through an interview with Chinese video platform Tudou, which was released on February 2. In the interview, Song Jae Rim, whose international age is 29 but is 31 years old in Korea, shared his thoughts on how he encountered the show, “I went to a fortune teller who said that as I pass into my thirties things would start working out, and I would be able to meet a lot more women.” He continued, “Until I was 29, I kept shooting dramas with guys. On the rare occasion that I thought I was going to be [acting] with a girl it ended up being a guy dressed up as a girl.” Song Jae Rim also shared about what those around him think about his appearance on the show, “After watching ‘We Got Married,’ they say that I come out exactly like I am [in person].” The actor shared his views on love, citing “trust and honesty” as the most important factors in a relationship. He also talked about his virtual wife, Kim So Eun, “You have to meet someone who can support you well by your side. So Eun supports me well.” Meanwhile, Song Jae Rim has scored his first leading role in upcoming KBS2 Wednesday-Thursday drama “Unkind Women where he will play a fencing instructor with a fussy personality. He will star alongside actress Lee Ha Na. [tv]You can watch We Got Married on SoompiTV![/tv]

View the full article

Archived