Actor Jung Gyu Woon Is Worried about Joining "Real Men"

Actor Jung Gyu Woon reveals his thoughts behind joining the second season of the MBC variety show “Real Men.” During an interview with Star News, he says, “I am honestly really worried about starring in ‘Real Men.’” When asked, “You’re so well built that you should be ranked as an A+ soldier. Why are you worried?” he replies, “I don’t think so. Though I am well built, I lack flexibility. That’s why I am currently working out.” “Though I am worried, I will definitely work my hardest when I am on the show,” Jung Gyu Woon says. “When a man puts his mind to it, he should do so with full force. I will do my best.” Meanwhile, the producers of “Real Men” revealed that an entirely new cast will be replacing the original members. The new members include Jung Gyu Woon, entertainer Sam Okyere, actors Lim Won Hee and Lee Kyu Hyun, comedian Kim Young Cheol, chef Sam Kim, former basketball player Kim Seung Hyun, singers Kangin, SleepY, and Boyfriend's Youngmin and Gwangmin. The new crew started their first filming on January 30 and will be admitted into the army this month. Viewers are especially anticipating the mandatory buzz cut for all the members. Meanwhile, the female soldiers special of “Real Men” has been airing since January 25 as a spinoff of the variety show. “Real Men 2” will be airing in late February. Source (1)

View the full article

Archived