Clara Is Spotted in Hong Kong Despite Current Dispute With Polaris

Clara, who is currently in dispute with her managing agency Polaris, surprisingly appeared in Hong Kong. On January 26, Clara participated in the crank up party for the Chinese film, “Prince Corgi Falling From Heaven” that was held in Hong Kong. During an interview with the local media, she said, “I was so comfortable while filming in Hong Kong and had a lot of fun. I hope that I will continue to have the chance to work with Hong Kong and Chinese films.” “Zhang Ziyi and Andy Lau are my favorite actors,” she added. “Andy Lau is a very famous actor in Korea. Though I’ve never met him in real life, I would love to have the opportunity to work with him.” Meanwhile, Clara filed a cancellation of her contract with Polaris Entertainment in September after accusing the CEO of sexual harassment. In response, Polaris sued her for threatening the agency in October. Since then, the controversy with Clara’s statement has only deepened as the texts between her and the CEO were revealed. However, despite the conflict, she is still actively continuing her acting career, just recently filming in China. Source (1) See also:

View the full article

Archived