Namgoong Min and Hong Jin Young Share "Sweet Potato Snack Kiss" on "We Got Married"

On the latest episode of “We Got Married,” Namgoong Min and Hong Jin Young came up with a new kiss: The sweet potato snack kiss.

After departing on their train trip together, Hong Jin Young starts eating like crazy. Then, while eating a sweet potato snack, she tells Namgoong Min to bite the other end, yelling, “come on!” With this, the two begin their “sweet potato snack kiss.”

nam goong min and hong jin young

“I think our lips touched,” Namgoong Min says, embarrassed, and asks Hong Jin Young why she was being so daring. “You told me that I don’t excite you,” Hong Jin Young responds. “That’s not true,” Namgoong Min shoots back, saying that he trembled when she said, “come on.”

[tv]Watch Namgoong Min and Hong Jin Young on We Got Married right here on SoompiTV![/tv]

View the full article

Archived