❤♤What's the very first Korean Drama that got you hooked? & your current Drama obsession-°♤-。

• Replies 576
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 5 weeks later...
Guest viclove87

FULL HOUSE was my first K-drama crush that made me head over heels. Current Obsession and best drama ever: IT'S OKAY THAT'S LOVE

Guest fangirl.junho_717b

First drama obsession: Full HouseRight now: My Lovely Girl
I think I'm obsessed with the dramas that casts Rain hahaha

• 1 month later...

hingg :D
my first love is Winter Sonata... the scenery is awesome, the OSTs are daebak ! the casts are perfect ! Love it !

i recently watch WGM ... i'm not really into K-drama now cuz i do not think I am able to manage my time perfectly if i have to watch K-drama at the same time.
my real life is pretty demanding hahaha :))

i like this couple much, they just make my day...  watching their story on WGM is like watching K-drama hahaha

• 2 weeks later...

first K-drama that make me hooked??ofcourseeeee Innocent Man.it was first time i've become active on Soompi ever since i had this account.i kept refreshing this site day and night.i can't forgot that time, when i was so crazy about a drama :))
i've been watching KDramas since i was in elementary school (my sister got me onto dramaland since that :)), and my very first drama is Stairway to Heaven), there's bunch of drama that i would recommended you'all. but.. let's stopped here :))and...my current drama obsession issssssss....Taiwanese Drama,LOVE NOWi watched that drama because of the main lead kissing scene :))sound pervy, but that's true.Love now has 50 episodes, but i find the story is amazing.i love the chemistry between the main lead.and now, i'm obsessed with We Got Married, Soeun and Jaerim.you don't need ask why. just watch their WGM.you'll find somuch interesting than other couples :D

• 1 month later...
Guest Gintoki

The first drama that I got hooked is Full house.I'm currently crazy for Healer. Pinocchio and Kill me heal me are also worth watching.

Guest sino_lifestyle

My first one was 'That Winter, The Wind Blows' which was brilliant. 
Lately, I have started 'Birth of a Beauty'. 

1st Drama
You're Beautiful
Thank you JKS for getting me hooked into K-drama.
Current Obsession:
Valid Love
Lee Soo Hyuk :x

Apparently, I like Flower Boy dramas^^

Guest pyeonsung

I haven't watched many K-dramas.. but the first one that made me into K-dramas was Dream High.

Current: none. I just finished My Love From Another Star, and plan to watch Rooftop Prince.

Fave: Dream High and Boys Over Flowers :D

• 3 weeks later...

Archived