Seo In Young and Park Jung Ah Joins Jewelry for a Final Group Photo Shoot

Girl group Jewelry joined with former members Seo In Young and Park Jung Ah for a photo shoot and interview with fashion and beauty magazine InStyle. The group first debuted in 2001 and remained active until the news was announced that Jewelry was disbanding earlier this month. Park Jung Ah, one of the original members, quit the group in December 2009 along with Seo In Young, who joined Jewelry shortly after debut. Jewelry2 Seo In Young told the magazine, “I never regretted my decision to leave Jewelry, but I do miss being a part of the group sometimes. I frequently told Park Jung Ah that perhaps we should have been more responsible.” The star also mentioned that she is currently working on a new album. Jewelry3 Park Jung Ah said, “When we were working together, I remember being very tired because of our busy schedule. But we did experience a lot of joy during the time as a group." The full photo shoot and interview will be included in February edition of InStyle.

View the full article

Archived