[FANDUB] MAI OTOME EPISODE 7 CLIP

Guest JiHye

Back by Popular Demand!

mikoto.jpg

IT'S HERE AGAIN! DUE TO YOU GUYS WANTING MORE FANDUBBING WORK, HERE IT IS! ^__^ This wasn't really supposed to be anything good because what I really wanted to do was draw attention to the MAI OTOME fding project that I am currently holding auditions for. So! Here's what you do! 1. Right click and save as. The link is the picture. 2. Watch the thing. 3. Be suitably impressed. 4. Decide that you wanna try being in the whole thing! ^__^ The thread is in my siggy, please audition! ---INFO Anime: Mai Otome Year: 2005 Time: 3:09 Format: DIVX[playable in almost all media players] Cast: Mikoto, Mashiro, Arika (JiHye), Construction Guy (Hmaster) Please enjoy!

RESERVED!!

I'd audition but erm...the thing is I'm only allowed on during weekends so I might miss the deadline -___-

I feel like killing my connection <_< It's taking too long.

EDIT: That was awesome! JiHye, how could you do the cat sounds xD It was really well timed and the English version of the OP is pretty good, it sounds a bit weird in some parts but that might be just me. You are so good at this :D

And...uh, I just had to laugh when Hmaster said his line. Not that it was bad, it suited the construction worker pretty well actually.

Okay, I'll stop now but if I kept going it'll be filled with "AWESOME", "YOU ARE SOOO GOOD!!!!" and *rewinds the video*.

Guest juki_love

RESERVED TOO!!!

edit';;;

that was AWESOME like Rai said~ Everything is perfect -O- which is really really good. I couldn't help but laugh at hmaster's part when he came into the scene >< not that it was bad or anything, like Rai said, his voice suits the construction worker's.

i hope people audition for the parts~~ coz i wanna hear more.. and see more..++=

Guest fantasiimaker

>_>;; For some reason, I expected more people to watch and comment....

Aww maybe you could try to get more attention by posting this in the anime section, if that's allowed ^^; I bet a lot of people here don't know what Mai Otome is.

The beginning song was cool ^^ Voice-acting amazing as always. You know, I think you really should try to become a VA. Isn't there some way you can audition for it, somehow?

You have such a cute voice ;O;'

Guest conversebunny

I don't remember if I commented on your last VA post, but I really loved it!!! And once again, you did a marvelous job on this clip! I'm so amazed by how well you can do VA AND sing!! O.O! too much talent :P your voice really is perfect for both <3

I agree with fantasiimaker, you should post this in the anime section to get more publicity, it certainly deserves it!! :D great job! :)

Guest babiixru

ROFL! i recognized david's voice ^^ at first I was like :o ahahah he really suits the worker's voice :] i'd like to audition this...hmm probably tuesday xD You have such a sexy voice omgawd i was drooling (: haha <3

Guest babiixru

you!! haha xD; if i was a guyyy i'd be set to fight against your fiance 8) haha xDD. your name is fiona? or is it jihye o.O? or is one an english name and the other korean? @_@

Woot~~

:lol: I'm so glad that you guys enjoyed it. ^__^ Making a clip like this takes A LOT (and god, do I mean a lot) of time and effort, but the end result just looks pretty damn good.

:mellow:

At least to me, it does.

EDIT: English name is Fionn (but everyone calls me Fiona since that's easy to remember and Fiona just sort of happens when you say Fionn)

Korean Name: Jihye

Guest hmaster

yes yes thank you...autographs later, I'll be here till friday...

fionn didn't like my first take...there were construction workers outside so I went out for a walk and listened to how they talked.

Oh yeah. I wonder how many people knew the CAT was fionn too?

I knew -_- I went through the whole audition thread xD

Ah...so it is Fionn xD I get confused. I get an ee sound before my name, making it eraser ><" But that was off topic.

*starts trying to do cat sounds*

Oh and

*holds out a piece of paper for hmaster to autogragh* :lol:

Guest babiixru

yes yes thank you...autographs later, I'll be here till friday...

fionn didn't like my first take...there were construction workers outside so I went out for a walk and listened to how they talked.

Oh yeah. I wonder how many people knew the CAT was fionn too?

ROFL! hahahhaa, there are construction workers outside my house too haha

LOL This is pretty nice. I think you did a great job at the beginning with the cat and everything. I wish there were more enteracting between characters than you narrating. Nonetheless, it was still pretty nice. :)

Archived