Taeyang Hints at BIGBANG Comeback, Says New Music Will Come out When It's Least Expected

In a recent interview with Daily Sports, Taeyang hinted at a possible BIGBANG comeback. Although he focused on his successful 2014 solo career during the interview, Taeyang also brought up his group, dropping hints at a possible comeback. When asked about his plans in 2015, Taeyang replied, "I'm currently in the process of completing the final shows of my solo tour. I'll be on tour until March, and we still have a couple of shows that are not announced yet, including stops in China and South East Asia. We are also preparing for a BIGBANG album. It will come out when you least expect it." Taeyang has had a very successful year in 2014 as a solo act, winning various awards and topping numerous charts with his single "Eyes, Nose, Lips."

View the full article

Archived