M.I.B’s Kangnam to Make Special Cameo on SBS’ “Pinocchio”

It has been revealed that M.I.B’s Kangnam will be making a special appearance in the drama “Pinocchio.” The production team of SBS’ Wednesday-Thursday drama “Pinocchio” announced on January 15 that Kangnam is going to make a cameo appearance during the drama’s final episode. It is said that Kangnam was offered the cameo role as he has previously worked with director Jo Soo Won and scriptwriter Park Hye Ryun when they produced the drama “I Can Hear Your Voice.” The production team explained, “Not only did Kangnam willingly take up the offer to make a cameo appearance despite his busy schedule, but he also brightened up the atmosphere on the filming set so we are so thankful. Please show interest and look forward to what kind of impact his scene on ‘Pinocchio’ will make.” The last episode of “Pinocchio” featuring Kangnam will air on January 15 at 10 p.m. (KST).

View the full article

Archived