Ji Sung: "Lee Bo Young Is Not Jealous of My On-Screen Romance with Hwang Jung Eum"

Actor Ji Sung commented that his wife and actress Lee Bo Young is not jealous of his on-screen romance in his new drama "Kill Me Heal Me." During the press conference held for the MBC drama, Ji Sung praised his wife Lee Bo Young at great length. "My [filming] ends early in the morning, and I leave early in the morning as well. [Lee Bo Young's] sleeping pattern has changed because of that. She wakes up when I leave, and she even packs me meals. She's so lovable. I'm shooting a healing drama and I get so much healing from my wife, I'll make sure to put this energy into my acting." He also added that Lee Bo Young was not jealous of his on-screen romance with the leading actress of the drama, Hwang Jung Eum. "She was happy to hear that I will be acting with Hwang Jung Eum. She encourages me and cheers me on. She doesn't seem jealous." Ji Sung and Lee Bo Young got married in the fall of 2013, six years after they revealed they were in a relationship. They announced Lee Bo Young's pregnancy in November of 2014.

View the full article

Archived