Jung Suk Won Says It Still Feels like He and Wife Baek Ji Young Are Dating

Jung Suk Won of “Mister Baek” sat down for an interview with Star News and shared about his marriage life with singer Baek Ji Young. The recently completed MBC Wednesday-Thursday drama “Mister Baek” was Jung Suk Won’s first small screen project since getting married to singer Baek Ji Young in 2013. His last drama prior was KBS2TV’s “Haeundae Lovers” (2012). When asked about how Baek Ji Young reacted to his acting in the drama, Jung Suk Won replied, “She just silently monitored me. Because both of our schedules were so busy we did not have a lot of time to talk, but she told me to do my best. We patted each other on the back in acknowledgement of each other’s hard work.” He also revealed that even with three years into his marriage, it still feels like he is dating his wife, “I met Baek Ji Young in 2010 and got married [last year] but it is still so nice. It’s really great. It’s so comfortable, and we understand each other without having to say anything. It’s been a while since we’ve known each other, and perhaps it’s because we are always both so busy, but it still feels like we’re dating.” Jung Suk Won also talked about the perks of being the younger one in the relationship, “My wife is my senior in the entertainment world, so when I’m really having a difficult time, she [always has something to say].” He shared that when he was struggling while filming “Mister Baek,” Baek Ji Young knew how to get him back in line with just a few words. Meanwhile, Jung Suk Won will be filming a movie this year.

View the full article

Archived