Im Siwan: "Do You Still Assume That I Have Never Had a Girlfriend?"

During a recent interview with KBS2TV's "Entertainment Relay," ZE:A's Im Siwan said not to assume that he has been single his whole life. The star made an appearance on the January 3 broadcast of the show to talk about his career in acting. When asked to choose which grade he thinks best represents his acting skills, Im Siwan gave himself a C+. He explained, "When it comes to acting, I often feel like I have hit the wall." He went on to choose his fellow ZE:A member Park Hyung Sik as the best actor-dol (actor + idol), and commented, "He is appearing on dramas with high viewer ratings." Regarding his outer appearance, Im Siwan said, "People often ask me if I have undergone surgery on my eyes," and gave himself another C+ for his looks. The star showed more confidence in his manly charms, and decided on an A for his grade. He commented, "You have to be self-confident, so I choose A," but added, "I don't know what kind of a person I really am." Hearing this, the reporter asked, "Is it because you don't have a significant other?" but Im Siwan jokingly fired back at the reporter, laughing, "Do you still assume that I have never had a girlfriend? You never know." "I might or might not have a significant other," the star added, and smoothly moved on to the next question. im siwan

View the full article

Archived