Shoo Says She Will Keep Practicing S.E.S Choreography

Newsie

After a well-received performance on “Infinity Challenge,” Shoo from S.E.S shared her thoughts on her personal blog. With an entry titled “S.E.S Forever,” she said, “Thank you so much for sharing my heart [for this performance]. Though I am a mother, I still had a dream. Thank you for dreaming with me.” Shoo continued, “I’ve returned to reality and will work hard to live my life well. You never know when I might perform again so I’ll keep practicing our S.E.S choreography.” Along with her blog entry, she uploaded a picture of herself, Bada, and Seohyun (who filled in for original member Eugene), who performed together as S.E.S on the “Infinity Challenge” special “Saturday Saturday Is a Singer.” They performed the songs “I’m Your Girl” and “I Love You,” two huge hits in the 90s. S.E.S was one of ten acts for the “Saturday Saturday Is a Singer” special. The special was conceived by “Infinity Challenge” members Park Myung Soo and Jung Jun Ha to bring together legendary artists from the 90s to perform their old-school hits. SES Infinity Challenge [tv]Watch S.E.S and other 90s legends on Infinity Challenge right here on Soompi TV![/tv]

View the full article

Archived