ZE:A Kwanghee Is Jealous of Fellow Member Im Siwan

Newsie

Idol group ZE:A’s Kwanghee revealed that he was jealous of his fellow member Im Siwan. On the December 25 broadcast of SBSRadio Power FM’s “Cultwo Show,” Kwanghee was asked by the DJs, “Hasn’t your fellow ZE:A member Im Siwan gotten really popular recently?” “Yea, Im Siwan won something at the ‘Blue Dragon Film Awards.’ I thought I was going to go crazy [from jealousy],” Kwanghee replied, making everyone laugh. The Cultwo DJs didn’t miss a beat. They teased, “Park Hyung Sik and Im Siwan barely talk about [you].” Kwanghee replied, “Well, I used to barely talk about them too.” He continued, “I didn’t watch 'Misaeng' even once,” causing the studio to erupt in laughter again. Meanwhile, Im Siwan won the Popularity Award at the “35th Blue Dragon Film Awards,” which was held on December 17. He has received highest praise for his depiction of the protagonist Jang Geu Rae in record-breaking tvN drama “Misaeng.”

View the full article

Archived