Natural City 내츄럴 시티 (2003)

Starring: Yoo Ji-Tae, Lee Yeong-Jin, Seo Lin

Director: Min Byeong-Cheon

Genre: Sci-fi, Action, Romance

Runtime: 114mins

Production: Jowoo Entertainment

Distribution: Tube Entertainment

Language: Korean

Rebuilt after a devastating war, the world of 2080 has given rise to advanced technologies including the creation of cyborgs. Created with artificial intelligence (AI), human-like emotions and great strength, they serve one master for their entire lifespan. When the cyborgs revolt, R (Yoo Ji-tae)and Noma (Yoon Chan), R’s best friend and commander, lead an elite military squad ordered to eliminate the rebellion. Unbeknownst to anyone, R has fallen in love with Ria (Seo Lin), his cyborg, and is illegally harvesting AI chips from dead cyborgs in order to save her life. Torn between his love for Ria and the battle to save mankind, humanity’s fate hangs in the balance.

SOURCE : 내츄럴 시티

내츄럴 시티

내츄럴 시티

내츄럴 시티

내츄럴 시티

내츄럴 시티

• 4 months later...

I watched this movie yesterday, and it was HORRIBLE. :tongue2:

I really don't know how a director can use so much clichés and stereotypes in only one single movie, great job. The script and the esthetic are a mix between all the classic scinece-fiction movies (and I'm not speaking of the books), Blade Runner, Gattaca, The 5th Element, and so on, with all of the stereotypes of the genre. No shot, no dialogue whish isn't ridiculous.

A very trying moment :wacko:

Archived