Amber Keeps Her Promise to Wear Skirt and Heels Following Ailee's First Place Win

Newsie

f(x)’s Amber kept her promise to wear a skirt and heels if her close friend Ailee won first place on “Inkigayo,” which Ailee did for her performance of “Don’t Touch Me” back in October. It took two months in the making, but on December 25, Amber finally made good on her promise by uploading a video to her personal Instagram account. In the video, Amber goofs off while dancing to Ailee’s “Don’t Touch Me.” Just in case we might not recognize her, Amber topped her lacy black minidress and killer heels ensemble with her trademark snapback. The caption for the video reads, “I kno its hella late but this is for AILEE's FIRST PLACE DARE! Catch all the craziness on ‘Ailee&Amber's One Fine Day’ on Dec 30th! MERRY CHRISTMAS! #llamalife” Meanwhile, you can catch more of Ailee and Amber’s antics on their upcoming travel reality show “One Fine Day.”

See more: Ailee and f(x)’s Amber to Reveal Truth Behind Height, Weight, and Surgery Suspicions on “One Fine Day” Ailee and f(x)’s Amber to Star in Their Own Reality Show “One Fine Day”

View the full article

Archived