A Pink’s Eunji Wants to Sing a Duet With Dynamic Duo and Sung Si Kyung

Newsie

A Pink’s Jung Eunji appeared as a guest on a radio program hosted by Jo Jung Chi and Jang Dong Min on December 23. Host Jang Dong Min asked her if there was anyone she wanted to sing a duet with, aside from Huh Gak, her labelmate with whom she previously released a duet. She said, “Honestly, I think my voice matches really well with Huh Gak. I would, however, like to try singing a duet with other artists. I want to collaborate with Dynamic Duo. I would also like to try featuring on someone else’s song. It doesn’t have to be male artists either, I would like to work with female artists as well. I sang a duet with Shin Hyo Bum (a female singer) in the past and working with such a veteran singer taught me a lot and felt very different. I would also like to work with Sung Si Kyung.” Sung shi kyung dynamic duo Who do you want to see Eunji collaborate with?

View the full article

• 8 months later...

Archived