“Misaeng” Byun Yo Han Hits Up Marie Claire for a Charismatic Black-and-White

Newsie

The Korean version of Marie Claire magazine has released some striking black-and-white images of “Misaeng” star Byun Yo Han. The actor recently completed a photo shoot and interview for the magazine, which will be featured in Marie Claire’s January edition. Byun Yo Han During the interview, Byun Yo Han explained, "I feel a little sad that we are now approaching the end of the ‘Misaeng’ filming schedule. I have met some really nice people through this series, and I think I was quite fortunate to have the chance to take part in ‘Misaeng’ while nearing the end of my twenties. I want to be an actor who is considered very important to the Korean film industry.” Byun Yo Han2 The star has enjoyed a phenomenal 2014, with his popularity rising among drama fans after “Misaeng” began airing in October. He also appeared in movies such as “Socialphobia.” byun yo hanbyun yo han 2 [tv]You can watch Misaeng right here on SoompiTV[/tv]

View the full article

Archived