Nam Joo Hyuk, Lee Jong Hyuk, and Yoon Do Hyun Have a Sleepover at Kangnam's House

Actors Nam Joo HyukLee Jong Hyuk, and rock legend Yoon Do Hyun will be spending the night at M.I.B member Kangnam's house on an upcoming episode of JTBC's "Off  to School." On the previous episode, the three guests were seen visiting fellow student Kangnam's house for the first time. After shopping for groceries, the four high school students prepared and enjoyed a hearty dinner in Kangnam's living room. Although the guests were supposed to spend their night at their respective homes, it appears the food coma hit them hard, as they decided to extend their stay at Kangnam's residence. During the filming, Nam Joo Hyuk, who lives far from the school, said, "I think I will sleep at Kangnam's house today." Yoon Do Hyun decided to join the sleepover, and said, "I'll spend the night here as well." Lee Jong Hyuk was the last one to agree on spending the night at Kangnam's, "In that case, I want to sleep here too." Soon, all four students fell asleep on the floor, but the peaceful atmosphere did not last long. Out of nowhere, small mosquitos appeared and started disturbing the members, who tried to avoid the insects by hiding under their blankets. "Off to School" airs on Saturdays at 9:40 p.m.

View the full article

Archived