"Kill Me Heal Me" Cast Lineup Confirmed, Ji Sung and Hwang Jung Eum to Reunite

The line-up for MBC’s new Wednesday-Thursday drama “Kill Me Heal Me” has finally been confirmed. The show will star Ji Sung, Hwang Jung Eum, Park Seo Joon, and Kim Yuri. The casting process has not been without a few bumps on the road, however, with both Lee Seung Gi and Lim Ji Yeon backing out of lead roles last minute due to scheduling conflicts, as well as preceding confusion over whether Hyun Bin was ever actually cast for the drama. On December 3, just a month before the drama air date, Ji Sung and Hwang Jung Eum were confirmed for the male and female leads. Kim Yuri was also recently cast as Ji Sung’s first love, while Park Seo Joon was confirmed for the role of Hwang Jung Eum’s younger brother much earlier. The casting of Ji Sung and Hwang Jung Eum is renewing interest in the upcoming drama, as they will be reuniting for the first time since starring together in KBS 2TV’s hit drama “Secret” last year. “Kill Me Heal Me” is a romantic comedy that follows the story of a third generation chaebeol heir who suffers from multiple personality disorder and a first year medical resident who becomes his secret doctor. The drama is slated to air its first episode in January, taking the Wednesday-Thursday evening spot from MBC's "Mr. Baek."

View the full article

Archived