Sung Joon Confirmed for "Hyde, Jekyll, I" to Act alongside Hyun Bin and Han Ji Min

Newsie

Actor Sung Joon has been confirmed to appear in the upcoming SBS drama "Hyde, Jekyll, I." "Hyde, Jekyll, I" will be a romantic comedy drama based on a popular webtoon, about a love triangle between a man with multiple personality disorder and a female circus director. Hyun Bin and Han Ji Min have been confirmed to portray the leading characters. This will be Hyun Bin's first drama since his completion of his military service. Sung Joon will portray a professional hypnotist with a gentle and humorous personality. Sung Joon previously appeared as one of the lead actors of "Discovery of Love" which concluded in October, with great reviews for his acting. "Hyde, Jekyll, I" is scheduled to premiere in January. See also: Hyun Bin Confirmed for SBS’ “Hyde, Jekyll, I,” First Drama After Completing Military Service Han Ji Min Confirmed to Act Alongside Hyun Bin in “Hyde, Jekyll, I”

View the full article

Archived