Yoo Jae Suk Opens Up About Why He Can't Drink Alcohol

Newsie

The nation’s MC, Yoo Jae Suk, recently mentioned his alcohol tolerance and talked about why he is unable to drink alcohol. The November 28 broadcast of KBS’ variety talk show “I Am a Man” aired a special focused on men and women who drink alcohol. During this episode, one of the special guests, singer Lim Chang Jung, asked MC Yoo Jae Suk, “Is it that you can’t drink or you don’t drink?” In response, the MC revealed, “I’ve tried to drink, but my body does not take it in well at all. Even after just one drink, my face turns bright red and I fall into a deep sleep—forever,” causing laughter. Yoo Jae Suk continued to share a story about drinking: “Jung Jun Ha once forced me to drink because it was my birthday. For the party, I drank two glasses of beer in a row. After that, I don’t remember my birthday,” shocking the cast and audience with his low tolerance for alcohol.

View the full article

Archived