Girl’s Day’s Sojin and Rapper Dok2 to Release Brand New Collaboration Single

Newsie

The hip-hop dream team has united for a brand new single release. Girl’s Day member Sojin’s vocals, combined with hip-hop artist Dok2’s rap, along with Masta Wu’s lyrics backed by DM’s producing will be coming together to create an unexpected music collaboration. The four of them have collaborated to release the upcoming single titled “Finale,” which is scheduled to be unveiled this coming December 1. “Finale” is said to be a R&B style track that contains the strong emotions of a man expressed by the line, “Although I’ve parted ways with my lover, I will love her even if am born again.” The producer of the song, DM, shared, “I really like the vocals of Girl’s Day’s Sojin. I made a song that fits her style and requested her to take on the vocals.” DM has previously worked on the albums of various artists from YG Entertainment, as well as 4Minute, Super Junior, U-KISS, and others. Are you looking forward to this upcoming collaboration single? Source (1)

View the full article

Archived