Akdong Musician's Lee Chan Hyuk Reveals His Ideal Type

Newsie

Akdong Musician's Lee Chan Hyuk has joked that his ideal woman has a higher nose than his younger sister, Lee Soo Hyun. On November 23, Akdong Musician kicked off their first concert tour, AKMU Camp, with the first stop in Seoul. The talented siblings performed a total of 20 songs including tracks from their debut album, "PLAY," as well as hit songs that they performed on "K-Pop Star 2." During the concert, singer Yoo Seung Woo and guitarist Jung Sung Ha surprised the audience by joining Lee Chan Hyuk for a collaboration stage. While on stage with his two friends, Lee Chan Hyuk revealed his ideal type by singing, "A girl that doesn't approach me for my copyrights, a girl that has a higher nose than my sister," and evoked laughter with the witty verse. Akdong Musician held three concerts from November 21 to 23 and attracted a crowd of 4,500 people. The tour will soon continue on to Daegu, Gwangju, and Busan.

View the full article

Archived