Comedienne Lee Gook Joo Goes for Sexy in W Korea + Talks Body Confidence

Roommate” cast member and comedienne Lee Gook Joo showed off her unexpected sexiness in a new pictorial. Lee Gook Joo recently took part in a photo shoot for the December issue of fashion magazine W Korea. Titled, ‘My Light Girl’ (a play on words with drama title “My Lovely Girl”), the comedienne broke away from her usual comical image and took on a bold, sexy concept for this pictorial. Starting with her outfit, she wore a form-fitting black asymmetrical dress decorated with chiffon, with garter belt tights underneath to emphasize her figure. The comedienne also struck poses that overflowed with confidence, showing off her legs and S-line. Following the end of the photo shoot, Lee Gook Joo shared during an interview, “I’ve never really liked my body until now. Despite this, the reason I can be confident is because I’m a person who is able to give laughter to others through that.” lee gook joo

View the full article

Archived