Girl’s Day’s Yura Reveals Hong Jong Hyun Is Becoming Closer to Her Ideal Type on “We Got Married”

Newsie

On the November 22 broadcast of MBC’s variety program “We Got Married,” cameras will be showing a continuation of Girl’s Day’s Yura and model-actor Hong Jong Hyun’s meeting with Hong Jong Hyun’s close friends. The model-actor’s friends, Lee Soo Hyuk, Kim Young Kwang, and Kim Se Joon, tried to ease the awkwardness of the meeting and create a more comfortable atmosphere for the couple by leading the group conversation. Kim Young Kwang asked his friend’s virtual wife if Hong Jong Hyun is a close match with her ideal type, to which Yura responded, “I used to like a person with a good sense of humor, but now I like a person who I get along well with,” admitting that her virtual husband is getting closer to being her ideal type. The trio of friends also advised Yura: “Jong Hyun’s personality is very cautious by nature, so you have to wait and see over time.” [tv]Watch We Got Married through SoompiTV![/tv] yura hong jong hyun

View the full article

Archived