Req__looking For Ayoomee

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest pikapika

i am not too sure buh i thought she was al natural...

i think she did but not like drastically o.0 i guess just a pic from her earlier days?

• 1 month later...

Sorry but get your facts right, she only like lost some weight from then to now?

And some people said that she did surgery on her eyes to make them bigger.

But seriously, she was pretty in the past and she is still pretty now. <_<<_<<_<<_<<_<

Past

ayumichubbyso0.jpg

ahyoomibw0.jpg

You can see that maybe her eyes are slightly smaller here and she was more chubby in the past.

Now

bec6c0afb9cc2007vb3.jpg

bec6c0afb9cc2006vr7.jpg

Credits for these two goes to motorway06

See for yourself. <_< <_<

The crease on her eyelids look more clear now.

Not like she needed it anyways. Look how cute she was before. Just more weight lost.

she just lost alot of weight and made her eyes better. (guess she did her eyes again) like Han Chae Yeon i think thats her name she had double eyelids already but she wanted them bigger so she got surgery to make her eyes bigger. thats all she didnt get n e thing else.

Guest F4BUL0USz*

there is a pic of her before plastic surgery she looks.... :crazy: someones posted it beforee here on soompi.. too bad i didnt save it >___<;

Guest ichigo_no_powder

^ this was a picture that I had saved from soompi a while back when some people said it was her...maybe this is the picture that you're talking about? It might not even be her though.

ahyoomipresurgeryzo5.jpg

elaiine: I don't mean to be rude, but how would you know if she didn't already have surgery before the 'past' picture was taken? That's what I always think when people post older pictures to 'prove' that a celebrities are natural.

well you can obviously tell she did her eyes..but her eyes wre always pretty big from the begininng...she also lost some weight on her cheeks

Guest lynnshim

i think she just did her eyes and she lost weight [:

i remember watching her on xman when she first debuted. she was a bit chubby but still pretty [:

Guest mangujowa

elaiine: I don't mean to be rude, but how would you know if she didn't already have surgery before the 'past' picture was taken? That's what I always think when people post older pictures to 'prove' that a celebrities are natural.

exactly.

most celebs get surgery before they debut.

Archived