Ahn Jae Hyun Shares How He Got Cast for "My Love from the Stars," Talks About Marriage Plans

Model-actor Ahn Jae Hyun has recently revealed a few secrets on the latest episode of FM4U's "Sunny's FM Date." On the October 24 broadcast of FM4U's "Sunny's FM Date," Ahn Jae Hyun revealed the secret story behind him getting cast in the hit SBS drama "My Love from the Stars." "I heard that Director Jang Tae Yoo wanted to see me so I went to greet him. Then I knew that it was the audition day for the role of 'Yoonjae' on 'My Love from the Stars.' Writer Park Ji Eun also looked at me favorably and asked me, 'Don't you have any plans to try the role of Yoonjae?' but I told them, 'I cannot act' and politely declined," said Ahn Jae Hyun. However, the "My Love from the Stars" rookie actor had something else planned for him. Director Jang Tae Yoo saw that he fit the role of "Yoonjae" to a T when he said "I won't do it." The following day, Ahn Jae Hyun talked about acting with Director Jang over lunch and he thought, "If I do it (acting) with this person, I can do well while learning a lot," and thought that he should give acting a try. Aside from talking about how he got started in acting, Ahn Jae Hyun also revealed some of his sincere thoughts about more serious topics such as marriage. "I want to get married early. Wearing the same clothes and going to a collection with a pretty daughter that looks like me... I think it would be really fun if I embrace my child while walking," said Ahn Jae Hyun. "However, if I would have a family, I have to have money, house, and car. So I'm just looking forward and running (towards my goal), working hard to save up (money)," added the model-actor. After hearing this, Sunny commented, "Are you already saving up for your marriage fund?," and Ahn Jae Hyun replied, "I'm (already) 28 years old, I'm working hard to save up." Meanwhile, Ahn Jae Hyun will be making his silver screen debut with the movie "Fashion King" which will be shown on November 6. [tv] You can catch Ahn Jae Hyun in "My Love from the Stars" at SoompiTV[/tv]

View the full article

Archived