BEAST to Make Surprise Appearance on Upcoming “I Am a Man” Women’s Special

It has been revealed that the members of BEAST will be making a surprise appearance on the upcoming women’s edition of KBS’ variety talk program “I Am a Man.”

On October 12, a broadcast representative told TV Report, “BEAST will appear as a guest for the recording of ‘I Am a Man’s’ women special today, which will be taking place at the KBS Annex Building.” The rep also shared, "You will be able to see a brand new side of BEAST." The show’s recording on this day is a one-time special broadcast that will tie four different themes together. The group is expected to perform a surprise congratulatory stage for the audience. “I Am a Man” is normally a program created especially for men, lead by MC Yoo Jae Suk. However, the show will be transforming into “I Am a Woman” for the day, and will become a place for an audience full of women to discuss a specific theme together. Meanwhile, the show airs every Friday on KBS at 11 p.m. (KST). Are you looking forward to this episode?

View the full article

Archived