Good Non-waterproof Mascara?

Guest jess~ <33

Guest jess~ <33

whenever i use my waterproof mascara its such a hassle trying to remove it, so i was wondering what good nonwaterproof mascaras there are..(preferably one that holds curls well) that r the cheaper ones. like frm drugstore, like maybelline, etc.

Napolean Peep Show mascara. im using madame fantasia very thick and long and lots of volume. but if you're after something to help curl, i reckon the madame curl curl would work good

Guest ___orangelicious

Well I think it depends on what kind of makeup remover you're using. I think oil based removers would be appropriate for waterproof mascara?

Guest auroralbutterfly

Cover Girl's Lash Exact seems to be the best in the review that link phylz posted.

i'm thinking of trying that one too.

Guest im` l0vEd

for drugstore.

maybelline is defintiely the best

its weird. b/c

u just need to try different mascaras.

every girl has different eyelashes and preferences so its hard to give a "good mascara" review b/c it doens't apply to all

most of them hold curls really well anyways. its just if it would clump or not.

i find maybelline's skyhigh mascara HELLA clumpy.

and maybellines XXL too dry.

the only drugstore one im satisfied w/ is:

maybelline great lash in blackest black.

the one i like / currently use now is:

MAC

Guest mz_kimmi_dee

it's hard to find water-proof mascara... for me it's always hard to get off. But i recently used that maybeline blackest black...

Guest making00dluv

lancome. hands down. any of their mascara's work superwell .. and they don't smudge or ANYTHING!!

i've been using MAC up till now [[fiberlash and the mascara x ones]] and they SMUDGE like CRAZY. all this time i thought it was because of my eyeliner, but those mascaras totally give me racoon eyes by the end of a long day x X. lancome all the way. they're pretty pricey [[~$2o`something]] but i think it's a darn good investment. just not mac xC.

but if you're looking for something cheaper aka drugstore`esque, maybelline's full n' soft works well. the waterproof one stays decently, and isn't too hard to take off, too.

Archived