2PM’s Wooyoung Confesses He Hasn’t Been in Contact with Park Se Young Since Leaving “We Got Married”

Newsie

On the September 29 radio broadcast of KBS’ Cool FM Jo Jung Chi and Jang Dong Min’s Two O’Clock,” Wooyoung of 2PM talked about actress Park Se Young, his former partner on MBC’s “We Got Married.” During the radio program, the DJs asked Wooyoung, “Did you have feelings for Park Se Young while filming for ‘We Got Married?’” The 2PM member responded, “You can’t film without having those kinds of thoughts. During filming, I purposely tried to become more focused by thinking to myself, ‘She’s my wife.’” He also added, “I had a mental breakdown (‘men-boong’) because the end notice came so suddenly.” When asked if he still keeps in contact with Park Se Young even after leaving the show, Wooyoung answered, “We kept in contact at the time of filming, but we haven’t been able to after leaving [the show] because Park Se Young is also busy filming for her drama.” Are you disappointed to hear this? Source (1) (2) (3) Editor crystalcove: I read through several Korean articles from which this article was sourced and all write that Wooyoung said he isn't able to contact Park Se Young recently. I listened to a clip of the Wooyoung's broadcast, and he says he contacted her often during the filming of "We Got Married," but he isn't able to do that now because Park Se Young is also busy filming her drama, giving a little room to say possibly that he is only unable to contact her often. So maybe a little less disappointing for shippers? These two were so cute in "We Got Married."

View the full article

Archived