Is Song Jae Rim Acting Too Fast? Kim So Eun Reacts on "We Got Married"

Newsie

It seems the newest "We Got Married" couple is having a pretty fast "skinship." On the September 27 broadcast of MBC's "We Got Married," the new couple of Song Jae Rim and Kim So Eun were shown meeting for the first time. On their first meeting, Song Jae Rim and Kim So Eun moved in to their house. Kim So Eun then put out her phone and took a selca to upload on her Twitter page. While Kim So Eun was busy uploading their photo, Song Jae Rim naturally put his left arm on the sofa, behind Kim So Eun. Kim So Eun then sat back and noticed something different. "Do you really do that to the shoulders?," Kim So Eun asked Song Jae Rim why he put his arms on her shoulders. Kim So Eun, Song Jae Rim The two laughed a bit awkwardly first and Song Jae Rim explained, "Originally, I put my arms like this," and put both his arms on the sofa. "I'm like this at home," said Song Jae Rim, making Kim So Eun laugh. To make Song Jae Rim understand how akward and fast it is, Kim So Eun then tried putting her arm on Song Jae Rim's shoulders and the latter lied comfortably on his back. "It's comfortable," said Song Jae Rim. "This is not the response I was hoping for," laughed Kim So Eun. During the interview, Song Jae Rim explained that he didn't purposely put his arm on Kim So Eun's shoulders. "I just naturally put my arm on the sofa and (then) ah... (it is) in agreement with fate," Song Jae Rim explained. Kim So Eun reacted, "(The skinship) just happened so fast so I wanted to stop it by doing the same. (When he reacted the way he did,) my anger disappeared and I thought, 'He's a strong enemy. He's powerful.'" Watch this video and let us know what you think in the comments below:

View the full article

Archived