How Do You Get Rid Of One Double Eyelid?

Guest Edward

Guest Edward
This is really weird..
So lately I noticed I have one eyelid that is single and one that is double. I NEVER had this problem before, and usually I get it when I wake up but it goes away in a day or two. But this double eyelid I have right now, I've had for like months. Any advice on how to get rid of a (what appears to be) permanent double eyelid on one eye?

Guest truexskills

months??

it SHOUDL go away in like a week or two..max...for me its like a day..

or...if its permanent..you can't :huh:

not much help..but sorta strange situation lol

Guest jjjjoanne

when you gain weight it'll go away but i doubt you would wanna gain weight lol. but if you DO want double eyelids. use glue /tape and i'm guessing your single eyelid will eventually become a double eyelid in the future

ahaha i feel the same..

on these forums you hear everyone talking about wanting a double eyelid.. whenever i get one i hate it!

fix up..? umm .. sleep more.. i usually get that from lack of sleep.. then you could try eye gel from st. ives.. but make sure you chill it in the fridge for maximum effect..

other than that.. i usually wear eyeglasses to school to not make it obvious ><;

sorry.. hope that helped =/

oh wait! umm.. you can try fixing it yourself with like your finger.. usually the eye with the double eyelid looks like swollen or puffy whatever.. so gently massage your eyelid [sounds weird but like flatten it out..]

and look up.. raising your eyebrows.. you'll feel it.. it's hard to explain..

Guest sillyxjessikah

i get those too. i just got mine on my left eye today. and i already have double eyelids on both eyes but my left eyelid looks swollen. :crazy: it usually goes away on it`s own.

Guest xsilentangel

OMFG LMFAO

U HAVE THE EXACT SAME THING AS ME

Ok, so I wake up, and I have double eyelids on each eye, then one second later, the left eye has no eyelid and the right one does. RIGHT NOW I LOOK WEIRD... One with eyelid, one without.

Iono what to do help please O_O.. and no, I don't want double eyelids, they look weird on me and yes, I get enough sleep.

i have the exact same prob! i was born with double eyelids but around when i was 10 or something, i lost one double eyelid. and it has NEVER came back over years. and now when i dont sleep enough, the other eye with the double eyelid disappears for a while but it comes back ><

Guest making00dluv

haha dood. i had that problem for the looongest time .. always came up in one eye but never the other!! i used to use tape to cut the fold in half [[if that makes any sense]], and after a while it just stays as a single eyelid. recently though i've given up on my eyes so they're uneven. oh well. xP

• 4 years later...
Guest linhda_ism

I've had this problem for a year now and I don't know what to do with it. This double eyelid on one eye problem usually goes aways within a day or two but nothing happened to mine recently. I'm getting really frustrated ><

Guest x123x

That happened to me too! I have one double and one that's a hidden double. I just use eyelid tape to make them even now ^_^ Or you'll just have to hope your double turns into a single one too....... but quite rare....

Guest Chearii

I've actually had this problem :(

I have very large eyes, even if they are monolids and don't have a crease.  I actually like them better than having double eyelids imo.  Then I used Eye Charm tape for one freaking day, and I got stuck with one eye that stayed a double eyelid and the other one that went back to normal.  It went away after a month.  But yours is 3 months....So I would check with your doctor.  What I know if that eyelid tape is made from medical tape, and it often leaves a creaseline that isn't your normal creaseline and your eyes fold at the unnatural creaseline. 

Maybe there is a way to reverse it, but I'm not sure. I'm actually curious if you put anti-wrinkling agents on that unnatural crease site...Would it go away since it is like a wrinkle sort of? (but on your eye).  I would really go see a doctor....or cry for having no medical insurance...

mine uneven eyelids lasted for YEARS... and then all of a sudden they evened out like about a month ago lol and they're staying! i think the key is enough sleep. i think they evened out now since it's summer and i can sleep until my heart's content :)

Guest Chearii

mine uneven eyelids lasted for YEARS... and then all of a sudden they evened out like about a month ago lol and they're staying! i think the key is enough sleep. i think they evened out now since it's summer and i can sleep until my heart's content :)

Yeah! I've realized that too. Sometimes they come back if I don't get enough sleep or if I'm removing make up or cleaning my eye area-they appear briefly and fade.

Guest kfer

I get them when I oversleep, don't sleep enough, or don't get hydrated enough. I also get it if I sleep funny o.O LOL. Anyway, it's usually temporary, so if I can't catch up on some sleep then what I do is put a spoon in the fridge until it's cold enough and then put it over my eye. |D

Guest indolent

I know how that feels, it makes my eyes look so uneven and weird. I havent found a remedy for it yet though.

Archived