Girls’ Generation’s Tiffany Reveals Henry Suggested That She Appear on the Female Soldier Special of “Real Men”

Newsie

During the September 24 radio broadcast of SBS Power FM’s “Kim Chang Ryul’s Old School,” Girls’ Generation member Tiffany shared that she is close friends with Henry of Super Junior M, as they are both under the same agency. Tiffany revealed, “I’m close with Henry. He suggested that I come out on the ‘Real Men’ female soldier special that aired not too long ago. I think he said that because he’s a close friend of mine.” After hearing this, Seohyun added, “It would be fun if Tiffany (unni) came out on ‘Real Men.’ I don’t think she knows the lingo used in the army, so I think it would be fun.” Meanwhile, Girls’ Generation sub-unit TaeTiSeo released their second mini album “Holler” on September 16 and are in the middle of actively promoting together. Do you think Tiffany appearing on “Real Men” would’ve been fun to watch?

View the full article

Archived