Cha Tae Hyun Wants to Try a Collaboration Episode Between Members of “Running Man” and “1 Night 2 Days”

Newsie

During an interview with OSEN on September 19, actor Cha Tae Hyun revealed that he wants to trade spots with his friend Kim Jong Kook to make an appearance on the variety program “Running Man.” The actor also shared his desire to try a collaboration between “Running Man” and the program in which he is currently a cast member, “1 Night 2 Days” (1N2D). Cha Tae Hyun explained, “I want to try combining the members of ‘1N2D’ and ‘Running Man.’” However, these two programs are competing programs during the same time slot on its respective broadcast stations, KBS and SBS. The actor also expressed his deep affection for “1N2D,” saying, “I wanted to do real variety. Unlike a talk show, real variety is similar to a drama or movie. When variety shows are done in a studio, everyone goes their separate ways after filming, but real variety isn’t like that so I wanted to try it. I think it’s worth trying for actors. There are similar aspects between real variety and dramas or movies, more or less. Everyone is like family because we’re together for so long and give each other strength.” Meanwhile, Cha Tae Hyun’s new movie “Slow Video,” which also stars actress Nam Sang Mi, is set to premiere on October 2. What do you think of a collaboration between “Running Man” and “1N2D?”

View the full article

Archived