"My Lovely Girl" Episode 2 Preview

Newsie

SBS' “My Lovely Girl,” starring Rain and f(x)’s Krystal, has gotten off to somewhat of a decent start in terms or ratings, recording an 8.2 percent for its first episode, although the reviews have been extremely mixed, some calling it a fresh new drama with an interesting main cast and others commenting on the singers’ acting and old-fashioned dialogue. The first episode, aired on September 17, introduced Lee Hyun Wook (Rain), a man who has put a wall up around himself following the death of his girlfriend, and Yoon Se Na (Krystal), who is working whatever jobs she can land to get by in Seoul, while she chases her dream of music. When Hyun Wook hears a message left on his late girlfriend’s cell phone by Se Na, he goes on a search for her. He ends up meeting Se Na through his dog Dal Bong, later realizing that she is the one that he has been searching for. Watch the teaser for the second episode, airing Friday, September 18 on SBS at 9:55 p.m. (KST). Lee Hyun Wook (Rain): Hey~ I run into you a lot! Yoon Se Na (Krystal): It’s hot, and the lunch is heavy… what a crappy day. Shi Woo (L): Are you a sasaeng? Yoon Se Na: If you keep messing with me, I’ll just go ahead and post online what happened the other day. Lee Hyun Wook: The wind is nice, and the sky is nice… Yoon Se Na: They said it was going to rain a ton today. Lee Hyun Wook: If you get a cold, you’re going to hate me more, aren’t you? Shin Hae Yoon (Cha Ye Ryun): Hyun Wook isn’t even here, what are you doing in his house? Yoon Se Na: Who are you? Shin Hae Yoon: Do I have to explain myself to you? Yoon Se Na: Why didn’t you mind your own business? You got hurt! Lee Hyun Wook: I considered it my business. Yoon Se Na: Thank you. You’re the first person to take care of me like this. Also check out the soundtrack released today: Park Mi Young - "Crazy Boy"

View the full article

Archived