Scandals Among Sm Crew

Guest snoopy

• Replies 785
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lee yeon hee supposely dated Kibum from super junior. not sure though

SERIOUSLY??

Gosh, Yeonhee you can do better than that! [Kibum fans pls don't kill me. I just don't like him enough]

I want someone so pretty like YeonHee to be with one of the DBSK members [JAEJOONG! Maybe not changmin because she'd probably look older than him, but if she really date Changmin, I'd be really glad too ^___^], or the SUJU members that I like xD <3

Lee yeon hee supposely dated Kibum from super junior. not sure though

^yep. you're right. i heard the same exact thing. but he's with the trainee Ariel now.

THEY DID?!?!?!? NOOOO!!! srry for all the lee yeon hee fans (please dont kill me) shes pretty and all and i like her but like i like my kibum better and i like him to stay single cuz i lovee him and idt he looks good with her and i think he can do better. I think Lee Yeon Hee looks better with han kyung or Siwon. after i saw timeless they look really good together. and whos Ariel?? can u give me a pic of her??

Guest lynnshim

^yep. you're right. i heard the same exact thing. but he's with the trainee Ariel now.

really? who is ariel? lol. well good for him ^^ are they still together?

• 2 weeks later...
Guest kok-kie

Buuuhuuu Dong Hae... ''cries'' Kangin with... who the fuk is Jessica :(

Ahwell i would mind if they date a normal pretty girl... not with some1 that easy :crazy:

ang ... Heechul + chea yeon = OMG never would expect this couple xD

:vicx::vicx::vicx:

OMG Dong Hae ... Kangin oppaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa ''hearbroke''

Guest xdaisiesx3

I say that all's fake.

EXCEPT for that Stella is going out with Shiwon.

My friend actually goes to the same school as Stella in New Jersey, and they're pretty good friends.. (I was SO shocked to find out about that.)

he even saw a picture on her cellphone, and it was a pic of shiwon & stella together.

& also, the matching tiffany & co. accessory between shiwon & stella is NOT a coincidence.

BTW. that was NOT donghae AT ALL.

ew, donghae is not that ugly -_-;

and he's not that stupid to actually post a picture of him making out with someone on the internet.

seriously, the celebs aren't stupid enough to show ANY proof that they were going out.

Archived